July 2011 Moms
Options

Poll: 2nd+ Time Moms: How big were your babies?

For those of you who already have children, how much did they weigh and how long were they at birth?  Also, did your LO(s) arrive early, late, on-time?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Poll: 2nd+ Time Moms: How big were your babies?

• Options
    DS was a week late. He weighed in at 9 lbs 4 oz and measured 20.5 inches.
  • Options
    DD was 6 lb 2 oz and 17 1/4 inches at 40w3d. She was a little peanut. Apparently a lot of the staff came into the delivery room to get a look at her because they don't frequently see full term babies that size. lol.
    2 girls and a dog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DD was 8lbs 4oz 21 1/2 inches. She was a big girl!  Makes me nervous since your first is supposed to be your smallest. Indifferent

She was born 4 days before her due date.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DS was born at 39w after 29 hours of labor and weighed 7lb 4oz and 19 1/2 inches.

I really hope LO is comparable!

Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• Options

Brianna was due 12/3 born 12/11. She was 8lbs even 20.5 inches maybe?

Camden was due 4/18 born 4/23. He was 8lbs 7oz & 21 inches I think.

• Options
    DS was 9lbs 4oz and 21.5" I was induced on his due date so he was born at 40w. I had a c/s.
  • Options

DD was 8lb1oz, 20inches.  Born 9/15, EDD 9/21.

EDD this LO was originally 7/7 from LMP but they've already moved it to 6/30 due to LO measuring a week ahead on 6w and NT u/s.  Still measuring on target for 6/30 EDD at anatomy scan.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Options
    DS was 2 weeks early (induced for medical reasons)...and he weighed 7 lbs 2 oz.
  • Options
    DS was 6lbs 13oz and 21 inches long, he was born 5 days before his due date
  • Options
    1week early, 7 lbs 3oz. 20" baby girl :)
  • Options
    DD was 8lbs 11oz, 19inches.  She was 10 days early.

• Options
    I went into labor on my due date and my daughter was born the next morning.  She was 8 lbs 8 oz and 21 in. long!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS was 2 days early and 8lbs even and I think 21.5 in long. Only 14 minutes of pushing too so I'm hoping that LO will be as nice to me :)
  • Options
    DD was born at 37 weeks due to me having pre-eclampsia. She was 8lbs 9oz and was 20.5 inches long (3 weeks early!!!)
  • Options
    Exactly 1 week early, he was 8 pounds, .04oz. 19.5 inches. He is tall now however.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers pregnancy calendar
  • Options
    DS was a whopping 9 lbs. 5 oz. and 20-3/4 inches long.  He was born on his due date via c section due to PE. 
    BabyName Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Josh was born 11 days late (I had to be induced) and weighed 8lbs 4.4oz and was 18.6 inches long..although I think he was longer bc he was 20 inches at his 5 day old appt.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

imageKristin131:
    DS was 2 days early and 8lbs even and I think 21.5 in long. Only 14 minutes of pushing too so I'm hoping that LO will be as nice to me :)

DS was 29 hours of labor, but 17 minutes of pushing! I'm also hoping for the same, even if labor is just as long!

Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• Options
    DS was 9 pounds, 11 oz and 22 in long and came a little early at 37 weeks (and a couple of days) via c/s because he was breech.
    imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

BOTH of my boys were early. I went into labor on my own with both of them.

DS1: born at 38w5d, weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz.

DS2: born at  37w5d, weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS was a day early...He weighed 7lbs 11oz and was 21 inches long
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I was induced at 37w3d for medical reasons. He was 6lb 11oz and 20.5 inches. He measured big all along, but came out pretty small in the end. 
    A 4/26/10 and B 6/13/11
  • Options

imageWestieMama:
    DS was 9 pounds, 11 oz and 22 in long and came a little early at 37 weeks (and a couple of days) via c/s because he was breech.

Damn woman!  DD was 9 pounds and 22 inches but she was a week late.  I can't imagine how big your guy would have been if you had had to go as long as me :)  DH was 10.5 pounds but he was 3 weeks late.    Are you trying for a VBAC or planning on a c-section?  Kudos to you either way :) 

• Options
    Natural labor, he was born at 36.5 weeks 6lb 10oz 19.25 inches.
    Mother to beautiful 7 year old son, and little girl born in July Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Over 2 weeks early (he came on his own- I had been dilated for weeks though so it was kinda expected)- 7 lbs., 2 oz.
  • Options
    DD was born at 41 weeks and weighed 7 lbs and was 19.5" long.
    K, born 05/06/10 B, born with a few surprises 07/20/11  

• Options
    DS was a week early, 8 lbs 2 oz, and 20 inches.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

DS was born on his due date.  I was induced that morning at 7 a.m. because I was already 4 cm dilated.  He was born about 5 hours later.  The OB told me that I better get to the hospital ASAP when I have my second baby because it will go even quicker.  Gulp. 

DS was 7 pounds, 13 ounces, 22 inches!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My DD was 6 lbs 12.5 oz, 20 inches long and she was born at 39 weeks 1 day.  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

DD#1:  6 lbs., 4 oz, 19 inches (37w, 4d)

DD#2:  8 lbs., 15 oz. , 20.5 inches (40w, 1d) 

• Options
    My daughter was born 1 day early and she was 5 pounds 3 ounces, 19 1/2 inches long.

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• Options
    My son was born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e/HELLP Syndrome.  He weighed 4lbs 5oz and was 17.5 inches long. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

DD #1 was born two days before my due date, and was 8lbs 1oz and was 20".  DD #2 was born at 38 weeks, and was 6lbs 7oz and was 19" long.  

:) 

• Options

with DD I had to be induced at 41weeks( actually a greattt experiance,sort of hoping I am again)

I had an ultrasound on my due date and the tech said she would be between 8-8.5lbs...

well DD clocked in at 9lbs 12.75oz and 21.5inches

I did not have GD and am a bit worried that this baby, a boy and the second will be even bigger Indifferent

although I only had a 1st degree tear.. and pushed maybe 5x ( thankyou epidural&Pitocin) the nurse literally checked me and said " Omg, your crowning, let me get the doctor" ohh. and they " forgot to turn off my epidural, couldn't feel my legs for 4hrs after...

#1 DD June 2009
    #2 DS July 2011
    #3 DD June
    CP December 2015
    M/C 8/2016
    Rainbow & Babe #4 EDD 7.28.18

• Options
    imagebrooksygirl:

imageWestieMama:

Damn woman!  DD was 9 pounds and 22 inches but she was a week late.  I can't imagine how big your guy would have been if you had had to go as long as me :)  DH was 10.5 pounds but he was 3 weeks late.    Are you trying for a VBAC or planning on a c-section?  Kudos to you either way :) 

My OB said if I had made it full-term that DS would have been 11 pounds!  Hoping this one is smaller...it was very hard on my body and back (I'm pretty petite - at the time a size 4 (i wish I could say the same now) and 5'2").  I had some heart issues, too, so my dr this time thinks a repeat c/s is best.  I'm pretty sure I'm in agreement!  I have a GD test at my 16 week appt since they suspect they missed it last time (because my dates all were both the same at my 6 week and 12 week ultrasound.)  Hoping for a smaller LO this time around!

Did you have to have a c/s?

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD was 10lbs 2 oz. and 21.25 in. She was born 2 days early. After pushing for 2.5 hrs we did a c-section. I was 8lbs 15 oz and DH was 11lbs 1 oz.
  • Options
    DS was 8 pounds 11 ounces and 22 inches long.  He was born at 39w6d.
  • Options
    My son was born at 35 weeks, healthy! He was 6 lbs and 19.5 inches long. Another 5 weeks and he would have been HUGE!!
  • Options

I grow really big babies!  My first was 2 weeks early because my doctor thought she was too big to fit so she was a C/Section and she weighed 9 lbs 9.4 ozs.  ( I can't remember lengths, sorry!!!)  My second was born on his due date.  He was a VBAC at 9 lbs 15.2 ozs.  My third was 6 days late and my smallest weighing 8 lbs 10.4 ozs, although he had the biggest head (15 inches!!!) and he was also a VBAC.

• Options

I was induced with both on their due dates - right at 40 wks.

DD was 8lb 7 oz, 19 3/4 in.

DS was 8 lb 14 oz. 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"