New Here — The Bump
Oklahoma Babies

New Here

Hello all, 

My name is Diana, I'm pregnant with my fourth child due in June and I decided to give this place a try since I literally cannot post a single thing on boards like BabyCenter without being insulted by a group of three year olds who consider themselves the ones wearing "big girl panties". 

I am on bedrest due to a subchorionic hematoma. I see a regular OB and a perinatologist and still don't really have much of a clue what is going on with this pregnancy! 

Re: New Here

• Come to OK board on the Nest. We are an active board. Sorry about the bed rest!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey there!!  Welcome!  Im kinda new myself, I have only posted a few times and am stil learning my way around.  But, if it helps keep you occupied while ur in bed, Ill talk to yah!!
    Married: April 17th 2010 TTTC after Loss August 2010 Trying to Conceive Ticker7 Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • hi im new here to i just found out 2 days ago that im pregnant so im a real newbie lol im always home and online so if you need someone to chat with im here lol i get on here like every 5 minutes what hospital or dr do you use??? I am going to dr mary martin at st anthonys
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards