Texas Babies

Birthday Parties

Hello everyone! Anyone have any experience with any indoor party places? Or parties at the zoo. My son's 3rd B-day is creeping in and I have no idea what to do :/. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated!!!! Thank you

Re: Birthday Parties

• I have heard wonderful things about parties at the zoo.  No personal experience though. Kiddie Park would also be fun, maybe better for a 4 yo... 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We've gone to a couple parties at The Little Gym that have been great - I would imagine they're on the pricey side, though.  And I don't know whether you have to have your child enrolled in classes to have a party there... I haven't personally hosted one so couldn't give you any details.  All I know is my DD had a great time! 
  • Loading the player...
  • We had DS' 2nd birthday at The Children's Museum downtown just a few weeks ago and it was great. The staff was very helpful and assisted us with setup, throughout the party, and with cleanup and loading everything back in our car.

My niece had her 4th birthday at Inflatable Wonderland last weekend and she seemed to have a really good time and the had lots of things for the kids to do. They provided a LOT of pizza and drinks as well. But that might be better suited for older kids.....although DS did love jumping in those things!

HTH!

• Just had my daughter's party at Pure Fun Party this past weekend and she had a BLAST! See my blog for pics (link in siggy)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"