Pennsylvania Babies

Baby Show?

Anybody going to or know anything about the baby show/expo in Harrisburg this weekend? I got a postcard invitation, and I'm just not sure what to expect.

Thanks!
Lauren

Re: Baby Show?

• Haven't heard anything about it. Can you tell me where it is and the times? Do you need the invitation to attend?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It says to present the invite for free admission and a gift package...doesn't say you can't get in without it but it might cost something. There's a number you can call: 1-800-260-1750. It's Saturday or Sunday, 10 a.m. or 2 p.m. at the Country Inn & Suites in Harrisburg.

• Loading the player...
  • STAY AWAY!!!  I made th mistake of going to it when I was pregnant...  It is a Baby Tenda sales pitch.  See if there is anything on the postcard fine print that mentions Baby tenda.  If there is, then that is what it is and and you will regret wasting 2 hours of your life there!!  HTH!!
    BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Thanks! We decided not to go...we just had a feeling it would be more trouble than it was worth! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"