Minnesota Babies

Activities with two kids?

I'm looking for something to do on a weekly basis with both kids. We do music class right now and dd2 can come with but we've been doing it for about 3 semesters now and it's getting a little boring and dd1 doesn't seem to enjoy it all that much.

I really wanted to do gymnastics but I don't think I'll be able to make it work since I don't really want to pay a sitter to come for just an hour so me and dd1 can go to gymnastics.

Can anybody think of something that I can bring both kids to? Might be a long shot but I thought I'd ask..... 

Re: Activities with two kids?

• Storytime at the library- possibly baby storytime in your area. The libraries periodically have Sing Play Learn by McPhail one time sessions- check the online library calendar. Maybe a mixed age ecfe class or ecfe drop-in playtime so you could bring both kids with?

Photo taken at 16 months old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would also 2nd story time at the library, You could also check out the zoo. 

• Loading the player...
  • When I was on maternity leave, I took the girls to lots of meetup playdates. We also do ECFE. When DD2 was little she stayed with us and now she goes to sibling care.

With #2 still so little I would think you could do gymnastics with #1 if you wore #2 unless the parents were expected to heavily participate in the class.

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"