1st Trimester

14 DPO - How dark was your line on the pg test?

I'm just curious, I'm a pee stick addict at this point (had 2 previous m/c and MW won't order betas). Today is the 1st day my pg line has been darker than the control line on my FRER. Just curious if that is sort of normal or not?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 14 DPO - How dark was your line on the pg test?

• When I posted something similar when first getting my positive, everyone told me a line is a line. Any line at all means your pregnant. Congratulations.
  • imagenmh2001:
    When I posted something similar when first getting my positive, everyone told me a line is a line. Any line at all means your pregnant. Congratulations.

Thanks, I know I'm pg. Just curious if it depends on people's LP as to when the line darkens as well as HCG or what... 

• Loading the player...
  • Its fine. It doesn't really mean much except you probably have high hgcs and they are very detectable or the test has a lot of dye. Why do you think this would be an issue? You have two lines, isn't that the important thing?
  • Well this time around I took an EPT and my positive was very faint all 5 of them. LOL and I am now almost 30 weeks pg
  • 14 DPO my line was dark
  • I know everyone on here says that the level of darkness doesn't matter, but the cycle I had a chemical pregnancy the lines were extremely light and never got any darker.  With this pregnancy, the line got a little darker each day and was as dark as the control line on 13 DPO.  So, sounds good to me.
  • I took an EPT 5 days before my period was due. Nothing. 2 days later a line, but faint...then 3 other test the next three days had light lines...I took one yesterday ( i had just one left in the pack, so I said hey why not?) and my line was much darker than the control!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Thank you ladies, that's exactly what I was looking for....I have had my lines not get as dark and also had a CP so I was just checking!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"