Orange County Babies

PG & Kiddo Check-in

It's been ages since we've done a check-in:

PG -- How's it going? We've got some new faces around here and some on their 2nd pg. I miss hearing some of the pg stories!

Kiddos - What are they up to? Any new adventures or things that have you beaming?

Re: PG & Kiddo Check-in

• Hello! What is new with your little one?

B is singing the alphabet backwards! lol. Joking.....

Actually his big bad words are BAH! Ah! DAh! he sometimes slips out: Ball. It is super cute.

My pregnancy is going pretty darn good. Other than wanting to constantly shove food in my face, I am gaining the weight quite easily, and waiting to feel some jabs from the baby.

Thank you for asking:)

• D is starting to clap. Climbing to stand on anything he can find and couch surfing! Just started babbling "ma" but I'm sure he has no idea what he's saying. =)  We've been having some sleepless nights lately & I'm not sure what's behind it, but hope it passes quickly and we can all get a good night's sleep again!

MM -- I'm so excited for you. I'm sure its just days before you'll feel your little guy movin!

• Loading the player...
  • Sleepless nights....maybe a toofer!

• This is a good idea! 

My kiddo -- Gabriella is learning so much everyday! Her newest thing is she's counting 1-2 and she's putting 2 words together, i.e., "Want that" or "Want mine". For 18 mos, I think that's pretty good. These kids amaze me!

• We are having DD's big birthday bash on Sunday! She's going to be 1 in a week! Other than that, she's getting close to walking (or so I think).

• Great post 

A's favorite word right now is "peta", he uses it for everything along with pointing fingers at stuff he is interested in.

We start to see him throwing temper tantrum (crying and arching his back). FUN stuffTongue Tied

• Not pg which is a very good thing, lol.

Kiddo -- She's trying to be a big girl. ?She's been on table food only since 7.5 months, has mastered a straw, crawls all over and is increasing her climbing (found her straddling the arm of the couch, lol), she claps/waves/arms up on command, waves at everyone she sees, has a few words when she wants them, will never sleep through the night but oh well, and today started doing the hands/feet crawl and trying to figure out how to stand up without having to pull up on something. ?I just need her to hold out on standing/walking until we can move into our new house so she's falling on carpet and not ceramic tile.?

• I'm PG and feel really good. 18 w and 2 d. We just found out the sex last week (it's a BOY!) and I'm anxiously waiting to feel the baby move and kick. We'll be purchasing the baby's furniture within the next couple of weeks and I want to pick out the major stuff (stroller, car seat, etc.) before the holidays get here. I'm sure my last 3 months will fly after the holidays!!
  • So far, so good on the pg.  I'm finally out on short-term disability, so it's been really nice to not have the stress of work for the past few days.  The baby is still in a breech position, so my doctor is scheduling a c-section.  Not what I wanted, but it'll be fine.  And there is still a chance that she'll turn in the next couple of weeks.
  • Me - trying to loose the extra baby weight that just won't go away!

Kiddo - such a joy. We changed his schedule around a little and it's paying off. He is almost ready to roll over - just can't get the arm out from under him. Always smiling Big Smile

• PG - 38weeks somewhere around there... PG is wonderful, haven't got sick once from it yet... except for few trips to L&D for preterm labors and food poisoning... other then that feel like a walking time bomb... 'tick tick tick" since doctors think this baby is already over 8lbs... they don't think I would go till my due date... may be Halloween? who knows....

No kiddos... just waiting for this one to arrive... just enjoying "just 2" time with DH and getting the pets ready for the new addition... Dog is doing great with changes so far but cats are likeing the Pack N Play too much so had to get a crib tent for it... they are gonna be so mad at us... :P oh well, if they dealt with the new dog I'm sure baby is a piece of pie compared to the puppy... well let's hope~

• baby is 20 wks now and has been sttn now for a few weeks ... woohoo!  i'm a new woman!  =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"