New York Babies
Options

Anyone from staten island?

this board is so slow!!! Anyone from staten island? My lil girl will be here shortly and Id love to have moms in the area to talk too about local things around here!
Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Anyone from staten island?

• Options
    Me! But you already know that LOL
  • Options

Hi! I am due at the end of January and am living in Staten Island (South Beach area)...I see you are due soon - Congrats!  Where are you delivering?

~ Katie

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm in prince's bay.  Actually, Fozzy923 and I were going to meet one day and I made a huge mistake by scheduling it on a day my husband was off of work (we work opposite schedules).  We were going to meet at Barnes and Nobles .. they have story time on Tuesday mornings.  It seems like the library and childrens' museum programs are for older children, like 3 y/os.  I've heard good things about some of the gyms (The Little Gym and JWTumbles) Mommy and Me classes... but I haven't managed to find a class to work around my dd's preschool hours.  

Are you originally from the area ?  We just moved here in June.  I've had a slow start to getting out and about here... I guess since I have two now and I'm working more. We moved to IL when dd was 3m old and I found a playgroup right away and the library baby story time  and were out and about a ton.  I feel like a slacker for ds. ;) 

• Options

Oh and congrats! You really are close to baby girl time!  Is she your first? Do you have a name in mind?

congrats again! 

• Options
    Hello..I live near rosebank area. right over the verbridge. How's it going with your lil girl??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"