Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Recommend your RE

Hello!  I'm usually on ttcal, but I have a question for you Pgh ladies.  Can you recommend your RE?  I've heard mixed reviews about RHS.  I know two people going to the Center for Fertility & Gynecology in Wexford, and they both seem to like it so far.  I know Magee has a fertility center, but I haven't heard anything about it from anyone I know. 

TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend your RE

• Options
    I go to Magee and see Dr Wakim...I really love him.  He is so gentle and caring.  I feel like he treats me like his daughter-when I cry he has such compassion and he is very knowledgable
    TTC #1 since November 2007 Dx-Unexplained Infertility 10/08 Clomid and TI #1=BFN 11/08 Clomid and TI#2=BFP...Twins, MC due to ectopic 5/09 Clomid and TI#3=BFN 6/09 IUI and clomid #1=BFN 8/09 Lap=No Endo 10/09 IUI + Repronex + Pregnyl = BFN 09/10 IVF #1. Repronex, ganorelix and pregnyl=BFP!! Beta #1 10/1/10 450 Beta #2 10/7/10 over 5,000 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I see Dr. Gossman at Magee whom I'll highly recommend.  If you hop over to the Pittsburgh Nest board you can get many more responses to this question.  Good luck. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I started out at Magee. I did not have a good experience. I highly recommend where your friends go in wexford. Dr. Tipppett is excellent and he has a very kind and caring staff. After 3 years of ttc many ups and downs we welcomed our first daughter Allison Patricia on 10/31!
  • Options
    I personally love RHS! Dr. Albert has been wonderful through TTCing both times. I love that they are open 7 days a week, so if things fall over the weekend then you don't have to lose that month.
  • Options
    I also love RHS. I do not care for Dr. Albert but I like D. Kubik. I have been there since Jan. 2009 and they are open all the time and only closed 2 holidays. Also they call you back the same day if you call by 3PM
  • Options

I liked RHS, both the doctors and the staff are really-really nice. Dr. Albert is a bit dry but she is an excellent doctor. I went there and got pregnant on the first try. I am 33 weeks pregnant now.

Good luck with your choice!

• Options
    just popped in from the nest....I went to Magee and saw Dr. Sanfilippo. I love him and couldn't recommend him more. I also had three close friends that went to RHS and loved them as well. Good luck to you where ever you go!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Kubik worked her magic with me!  I love RHS!  They have the highest pregnancy rates in the city AND Dr. Kubik has been rated the last 3 years by Pittsburgh Magazine at the top RE in the city.  I HIGHLY recommend them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We went to Dr. Wakim and it was wonderful.  Dr. Sanflippo is also part of the practice and he actually performed one of the procedure.  He was also excellent!  I am now a pround month of two boys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"