2nd Trimester

Graco Lauren...dresser?

So we ordered the Graco Lauren convertible crib and changing table but there isn't a matching dresser. What dresser did you get?

Re: Graco Lauren...dresser?

• I got the Sorelle Vicki.  Not a perfect match, but they look fine together.  There was a 5 drawer dresser listed with the Lauren crib at my BRU.  I think they even had one sitting there, but it is a tall one so I didn't look because we were looking for the dresser/changing table combos. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We did too!  We got it in Espresso.  I'm not sure what color you got, but if you happened to also get Espresso; check out the HEMNES collection at IKEA.  They have a few options that match it very well.  We got the 4 drawer for $149.  They also have an 8 drawer one that's longer ($299 I think) and a taller one (#drawers ?) for $279.

GL!

• Loading the player...
  • The Graco Portland 4 drawer dresser matches fairly well with the Lauren crib. Check out simplybabyfurniture.com....they show them together if you want to have an idea. I was actually consider those myself...but still haven't nailed down the final choice yet.

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • I just almost any simple espresso dresser would go well with the Lauren.  I was thinking of getting a dresser from Ikea.  Our bedroom furniture is from Ikea and we love it.  I was thinking either the Malm (that's what we have in our bedroom) or the Hemnes in black/brown.  Just a thought!
  • imagekimbo1216:

We did too!  We got it in Espresso.  I'm not sure what color you got, but if you happened to also get Espresso; check out the HEMNES collection at IKEA.  They have a few options that match it very well.  We got the 4 drawer for $149.  They also have an 8 drawer one that's longer ($299 I think) and a taller one (#drawers ?) for $279.

GL!

This is exactly what we're doing.

photo b1f62123-e338-48e2-a2d8-373638902d4d.jpg 

• imagekimbo1216:

We did too!  We got it in Espresso.  I'm not sure what color you got, but if you happened to also get Espresso; check out the HEMNES collection at IKEA.  They have a few options that match it very well.  We got the 4 drawer for $149.  They also have an 8 drawer one that's longer ($299 I think) and a taller one (#drawers ?) for $279.

GL!

Ditto this!  We are going to Ikea this weekend to check out the Hemnes because it looks like it will match really well.

TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We already had an old dresser.. we're just going to sand it down, repaint it, and put new handles on it.  :o)
  • I have heard that a lot of people go to ikea and get the Hemnes dresser. We have this set for our bedroom and LOVE the look of it, and the quality of the furniture. What color did you get?
  • We got espresso... i think we will check out the hemnes, sounds like that's what alot of mommies are getting :)
  • I found a great dresser last summer at a garage sale for $75.  We are going to use it as a changing table.  It has a large mirror on top.  Once it is warm outside, we are going to strip it and stain it to match the crib.

I saw a great nursery where she found an old dresser at Good Will and painted it purple.  It brightens the room and can save $$.

www.minegoes2-11.blogspot.com

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"