Quad Cities Babies

Has anyone been to Mom2Be Sonography?

I just found out about this place over the weekend (although DH claims he's know it was there since it opened).  Has anyone been there?  What was your experience like?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Has anyone been to Mom2Be Sonography?

• One of the ladies that work there also works for the same company as me. I talked to her the other day and am going to call today to make an appointment for myself Feb 5th!

I'll definitely keep you posted as to how it went there and all, if you'd like!

• Please do.  I'm curious to see what it's like.  It seems like a nice place on their website and I'm going to ask my doctor what his opinion is at our next appointment.

How far along are you?

• Loading the player...
  • My appt was actually changed to THIS Saturday, which I'm pretty excited about!

I'll definitely keep you posted about what it was like. From talking to the ladies there and from the website it does seem very nice. I'm looking forward to having family be able to come and watch as well!

I'm 18 weeks along, so hopefully they'll be able to see the gender well enough. How far along are you?

• I'm almost 17 weeks.

Good luck tomorrow!  I hope you get some great pictures to take home.

• So, my appt at Mom2Be was pretty exciting. It's a very nice place and got some really cute pictures!

I would definitely say it was worth going!! Any chance to see my little one is worth it though! =)

Everyone in my family wanted to be there so we had a full room of people and they were completely okay with it. It was a really exciting experience for everyone to share.

Unfortunately, they were only able to give me a 90% answer that it was a girl (YAY!), because baby kept it's little legs tightly closed... THE WHOLE TIME! lol Luckily, they schedule you a free return visit if the gender isn't fully determined. I go back AGAIN next Saturday to try to get a better look!

• Congratulations!  I'm glad you had such a great experience.

I'm toying with the idea of a late 2nd trimester u/s (I'll have my anatomy scan at 22 weeks).  Do you mind sharing which package you opted for?

• Well thank you!..We found out yesterday, for sure, the baby IS a GIRL! Yayy!

I just chose to do the "Peak-a-boo" package. I was told that they 3D pictures don't turn out the greatest at this point. I figured I could wait a few weeks for those ones at the dr.

If you decide to go, you'll have to let me know how your experience is! =)

• That's the package I'm looking at.  It seems like it would be a lot of fun.

I'm glad you had such a great experience!  I'll definitely let you know if we decide to make an appointment.  Thanks for sharing!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"