New York Babies
Options

new to ny moms board

Hi all,

Just wanted to intoduce myself. I usually post on the feb 2011 board but just found this one. I am pregnant with my 2nd daughter. (have a 2yr old from a previous marriage) and i love in greenpoint brooklyn. I am scheduled to have a c section on feb 8. I was looking for this board originally to see if anyone else had the nasty stomach bug that is going around as it is making its way through my house right now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: new to ny moms board

• Options

Well hello, hello : ). I tend to hang out over on the April 2011 board cause this one is a bit slow. Congrats on your pregnancy, yayy!!! Since you're due date is coming up, I'm curious to know if you're selected your hospital or birthing center and if so, where and why.  

No stomach bug in my house, but a few co-workers have been out because of it. Keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't get to me.  

Love, Peace and Rock & Roll the urban ellas Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congrats on yours as well! do you know what you are having? I will be deilivering at Long Island Jewish in lake success. I chose my doctor because he was affiliated with this hospital. Im very familiar with this hospital campus and they have a wonderful maternity center. (also delivered my first there) My pediatrician is also affiliated with this hospital so he will personally come to the hospital for the newborn screenings. Have you selected your hospital?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Last night we did a hospital tour of Beth Israel which is where my doctor performs deliveries. I was skeptical before going in, but after going through the tour I felt instantly comfortable, and decided that it's the place I'd like to be. Totally felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulder. 

Also, I'm having a boy. I will admit that when the sono tech told us I was a tad let down and realized I'd secretly been hoping for a girl, but now I can't imagine this baby being anything else.  

Love, Peace and Rock & Roll the urban ellas Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    hello im new here ive been posting but havent seen what i wrote or got any answer so i hope im doing this right ok my period came dwn on the 21th of jan lightly had sex that morning then it left on the 26th i had sex then started ovulation on the 31 had sex befor and after that now on feb 4 i had some spoting then it left then on the 5 th a little more then it stoped now my back hurt and my nipples are sore and itch so i need help in knowing wht might be going on with me never had this spoting be for  i took a test sunday but it say neg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"