Ohio Babies

Daycare Suggestions

hartmaerhartmaer member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
I live in Columbus off Bethel Road and work in Hilliard.  Does anyone have any suggestions on daycares in the area? 

Re: Daycare Suggestions

• I am in the same boat! I have been looking on Craigslist in the child care section and I have had some luck until I meet with the people...then there has been some issue that has come up. We have mostly been looking at in-home care but there are some centers that post on there too. Good Luck!:)

Jen

Mommy to Luke
  • Whatever you do, DO NOT GET A SITTER FROM CRAIGSLIST!!! I have been scammed and had really bad luck with several women. Every single girl I have had it turned out they are on meds for being bi-polar, ask to stay the night becuase they are homeless....the list goes on. I recommend CARE.com or sittercity.com. There is a small fee, but the girls can get background checked and so forth. Just a fair warning about craigslist.
  • Loading the player...
  • thesitterconnection.com also does background checks for their sitters and i have had great luck with them. before i was pregnant i was a sitter for them and always went into clean, upscale homes. stay away from craigslist!
  • agreed do not use craigs list

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"