Arizona Babies

Pediatrician recommendations

Hi! I know this board doesn't get used often but I was wondering if anyone has a great pediatrician that they'd recommend? Preferably the NW side of town but if you love your pediatrician I'd love to hear who he/she is regardless of their location! Thanks mamas!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatrician recommendations

• Wish I could help but we are just barely starting the process of looking for a pediatrician ourselves. If anyone has a recommendation for an East side pediatrician we sure would appreciate it.

Good Luck! 

• i read a post on here a while back ago that recommend Catalina Ped's, Mesquite peds and Tanque verde peds.  I post on another website for peoples opinions that live in Tucson and they recommended Catalina Ped's.  I will be taking my baby there to Arianna Foster.  That was the dr that one of the girls recommended that i was looking at.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I will look into them!

• I take my LO to Dr Concannon (Cholla pediatrics) on orange grove/la cholla) and hes absolutely wonderful, so is his staff!

The after hours on-call service is superb too!

HTH

• imagejleeneps:
    i read a post on here a while back ago that recommend Catalina Ped's, Mesquite peds and Tanque verde peds.  I post on another website for peoples opinions that live in Tucson and they recommended Catalina Ped's.  I will be taking my baby there to Arianna Foster.  That was the dr that one of the girls recommended that i was looking at.

We take DD to Tanque Verde Pediatrics and we're really happy with it there.

Also, you might want to check with your OB.  We brought a list of peds in our area who are covered by our insurance (and narrowed down by researching on ratemds.com and the internet) to my OB and she gave us some info about them and who she recommended.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"