Potty Training
Options

Traveling with potty?

Bear with me.. I am trying to learn before we make the big leap.. How does leaving the house work?  I am assuming we will take travel potty with us?  Do you take LO out to your car to use the potty?  I'm afraid he's still too small for the big potty.  TIA!

Re: Traveling with potty?

• Options

We just PT'ed DC....we went to music class today and I just stood him on the big toilet and he leaned forward and went...no big deal at all.  My sister just holds my niece on when she goes.

I can see situations where having a potty in the car would be a good idea...but it's winter now so there's no way I'd do that to him!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a fold up potty seat. I loooovvvee it. I think I got it at BRU? folds up into fours and I put it in a plastic bag in my purse.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSip_Sip:
    I have a fold up potty seat. I loooovvvee it. I think I got it at BRU? folds up into fours and I put it in a plastic bag in my purse.

I have the same. Got mine at Kmart though- $10. ;) I have 2, she likes using it at home too and shes used to it from using it all the time. That way shes not intimidated out in public. Its the same seat. :)

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"