Detroit Babies
Options

Let's try this again (GTG related)

So last time I tried, like everyone under the sun was sick...and poor Julie got stood up. 

But I've been seeing some posts re: people wanting to GTG...so let's try this again. 

Anyone interested in a GTG? What days work?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Let's try this again (GTG related)

• Options
    I'd be interested. Can babies come to this one??? Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagel&bbaby:
    I'd be interested. Can babies come to this one??? Big Smile

YES!!!

Although those TTC or with BOTB are more than welcome too. We don't discriminate.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The only hard part is going to be finding a location since most of us are all over the place.

"Prego's" Stick out tongue are welcome too!

• Options

Weekends work for me.

DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
    We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz
  • Options

A weekend would be nice for me as well because I dont get out of work until 6. I work far from home too so I wouldnt show up until late if we planned on a weeknight.

• Options
    I'm interested! I totally failed on following up with Higgy and Sheila (sorry, ladies!) about a Laurel Park GTG, so I'd really like to make this one!  We're not available the weekend of the 19th, but other than that, we're pretty open! :)
  • Options
    I'd be interested! I could always do weekdays (during the day). Weekends are good too but I'd still prefer sometime during the day/early afternoonish. Smile
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I would love to meet up. I am not sure if I can host again. Dh wasn't to happy with me for making him clean like a mad man and I had bought a bunch of food for appetizers but if no one else can host I am sure I can talk him into haha.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagel&bbaby:

The only hard part is going to be finding a location since most of us are all over the place.

Whoosh...For a second I thought I was not allowed to come ;)

• Options

Sundays would work best for me on a weekend since I work every Saturday now until forever. I can do any day during the week until March 1st then I go back to work full time. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I post rarely but I would love to come to a get together.  I have an almost 1year old that could use some baby friends.

Weekends best for me too since I work! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Weekdays are good, except for Tues. mornings

Weekends are the only time DH is home, so I'd like to be home to see him

Maybe we could do 2 seperate GTG's?  One during the week for those that can come & another on the weekend as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm interested! Let me know.
    Come chat with other moms: www.metrodetroitmommy.com!
  • Options
    imagel&bbaby:

Pregnant ladies are allowed... spaghetti sauce is not.  

• Options
    imageKBabySmiles:
    imagel&bbaby:

What if it's homemade spaghetti sauce...with homemade noodles :)

I would love to GTG.  I always feel bad though because I plan to go and then something comes up or someone gets sick and we have to cancel last minute

Julie- I feel really bad now that you went out and bought food for the last gtg and no one showed

• Options
    imageMrsRenee:
    imageKBabySmiles:
    imagel&bbaby:

What if it's homemade spaghetti sauce...with homemade noodles :)

I would love to GTG.  I always feel bad though because I plan to go and then something comes up or someone gets sick and we have to cancel last minute

Julie- I feel really bad now that you went out and bought food for the last gtg and no one showed

Don't feel bad. I was able to freeze some of the food and the rest Dh and I ate. So I still got to enjoy it. I was only going to make a couple things so nothing big. I understand things come up/kids get sick.  Really I was nervous anyway b/c my condo is small so I didn't know how everyone could fit.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Weekend's work best for me as well.  Feb. 19th is definitely out for me though because that's when Christina is having Clara's 1st birthday party!
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Options

imageballerina06:
    Weekend's work best for me as well.  Feb. 19th is definitely out for me though because that's when Christina is having Clara's 1st birthday party!

It's a surprise party, don't tell Clara! 

• Options
    I just found the Detroit board and I'm so glad there are so many of you on here.  Most of you seem to already have a LO or 2.  Is anyone on this board pregnant? 
  • Options

imagetipper96:
    I just found the Detroit board and I'm so glad there are so many of you on here.  Most of you seem to already have a LO or 2.  Is anyone on this board pregnant? 

I am pregnant! But I also have a 7 year old DD. When are you due? I'm due at the end of July.

I would love a GTG...I am pretty flexible. If it's a weekend, I would prefer to be able to bring DD, since DH is finishing up grad school and weekends are his homework time. During the day, I can come by myself as long as I am back in time to pick up DD at school at 3:45. How fun to meet you all and squeeze your LO's cheeks! I've been looking at your siggy pics and I want to eat them up! (Seriously though, I won't touch their cheeks if you are germaphobic...don't stress.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i'd be up for a GTG!
  • Options
    We're in...no more yucky colds! A weekend works best.

• Options
    imagenotthebride123:

imagetipper96:

I am pregnant! But I also have a 7 year old DD. When are you due? I'm due at the end of July.

I would love a GTG...I am pretty flexible. If it's a weekend, I would prefer to be able to bring DD, since DH is finishing up grad school and weekends are his homework time. During the day, I can come by myself as long as I am back in time to pick up DD at school at 3:45. How fun to meet you all and squeeze your LO's cheeks! I've been looking at your siggy pics and I want to eat them up! (Seriously though, I won't touch their cheeks if you are germaphobic...don't stress.)

Hi!

I am due at the end of April.  Very much looking forward to the warmer weather and the arrival of our little guy.  Congrats on your little summer baby! 

• Options

imagetipper96:
    Is anyone on this board pregnant? 

DD is 21 months. We're in 2nd tri on baby #2.

Weekends are best for me.  

• Options

imagetipper96:

I have a 3 year old DD and am due 6/30.

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Options

As the resident infertile, I'll come if I can and try to soak up some of the lucky baby vibes from the room :)

Weekends are best since I work late during the week.

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Options
    imagefirewife9278:

As the resident infertile, I'll come if I can and try to soak up some of the lucky baby vibes from the room :)

You're attendance is required!  

• Options
    imageKBabySmiles:
    imagefirewife9278:

You're attendance is required!  

In that case then, Feb 27-Mar 5 is off limits as I'll be in Florida getting KU. (haha)

I'll do my best to be there!!!

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"