Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

**Waiting to O**

Good Morning Ladies...only one more day til the weekend! Hope you all are hanging in there.

Days til O? 

Plans for the weekend?

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week?

Cheers!

Re: **Waiting to O**

• Options
    Days til O?  I "think" this weekend, but my temps are up again today...any thoughts?  

Plans for the weekend?  Superbowl on Sunday, Errands on Saturday. Hopefully a nice relaxing weekend.

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week?  Anything on www.damnyouautocorrect.com.

• Options
    Days til O? 7-11 days, can't wait! 

Plans for the weekend? probably go to a wrestling meet to watch BIL (he is 16) and go to Home Depot to pick out paint and carpet for our new house. Oh and of course going to a Superbowl party on sunday.

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week? Hmm this is a tuffy. It would probably have to be the little boys I watch, three 2-yr olds. When DD is on the floor playing, one of the boys will put his hands out and tell the other two to be really careful and stay away from Addison because she is on the floor. So cute!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Days til O?  no idea !!! arrrrrrgh! CD 17- still negative on OPK's just having sex EOD to take the guess work out of it (im exhausted LOL)

Plans for the weekend? dh STILL trying to talk me into having people over for Super bowl- i might cave!

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week? that the groundhog saw his shadow- EARLY SPRING- pleassssssssssse come NOW- i forget what sunshine looks like in NY!!!!  Stick out tongue

• Options

Days til O?  maybe tomorrow.  I keep expecting my temp to drop, but it hasn't.

Plans for the weekend? nothing exciting

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week? i saw the auto correct stuff also- hahaha

Married 08/18/07
    BFP 02/15/11 EDD 10/27/11 Born at 35w3d on 09/25/11 
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 06/25/13 Born at 37w0d on 06/04/13

BFP 12/11/15 EDD 08/23/16 Early miscarriage

BFP 02/02/16 EDD 10/16/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

Days til O? tom or sat

Plans for the weekend? friends bday party on sat night but thats about it

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week? hmm nothing really

• Options

Days til O? No clue.

Plans for the weekend? None other than watching the Superbowl.  Go Steelers!

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week?  Hmmm, nothing comes to mind.

• Options
    Days til O?  Not sure if I already O'ed or if I'm still waiting.  FF restored my CHs (though they're dotted today) after I input another low temp.  Still seeing watery/EW CM today, and the CBEFM still says "high" for a 12th consecutive day. 

Plans for the weekend?  The usual grocery shopping/errand running on Saturday.  No other plans.  We're supposed to get sleet/freezing rain on Saturday (boo). 

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week?  Witty responses to the various strange MUD/troll/drive-by threads on TB this week.  There have been a lot of crazies on here lately!

**abrausen, I stalked your chart -- I'm no expert whatsoever, but could you possibly have O'ed on CD15?  Are you using OPKs?**

• Options

Good Morning Ladies...only one more day til the weekend! Hope you all are hanging in there.Haha!  I have been off for snow days, so it feels like it just was the weekend.  I thought that you were crazy when I first read this!  Smile

Days til O? Probably sometime around Valentine's weekend.

Plans for the weekend? I have class Saturday.  Since we work full time during our internship, we have to go to class on Saturdays (luckily it's only twice).

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week?  A video of a guy streaking.  He tried to run through a tennis court where some people were playing tennis and didn't realize that it was enclosed in glass and ran face first into it.  I don't remember where I saw it so I can't link it.  :(

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

• Options
    imagePocky873:
    Days til O?  Not sure if I already O'ed or if I'm still waiting.  FF restored my CHs (though they're dotted today) after I input another low temp.  Still seeing watery/EW CM today, and the CBEFM still says "high" for a 12th consecutive day. 

Plans for the weekend?  The usual grocery shopping/errand running on Saturday.  No other plans.  We're supposed to get sleet/freezing rain on Saturday (boo). 

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week?  Witty responses to the various strange MUD/troll/drive-by threads on TB this week.  There have been a lot of crazies on here lately!

**abrausen, I stalked your chart -- I'm no expert whatsoever, but could you possibly have O'ed on CD15?  Are you using OPKs?**

Pocky- BOO to freezing rain...we are expecting MORE snow this weekend. Sigh, will it ever end. 

I was going to post a chart stalk to ask that same question.  I picked up OPKs last night and was going to start them today...I wonder if it is too late.

• Options
    imagemetzy144:

Plans for the weekend? probably go to a wrestling meet to watch BIL (he is 16) and go to Home Depot to pick out paint and carpet for our new house. Oh and of course going to a Superbowl party on sunday.

This sounds like fun!

• Options
    imageabrausen:
    imagePocky873:

Pocky- BOO to freezing rain...we are expecting MORE snow this weekend. Sigh, will it ever end. 

I was going to post a chart stalk to ask that same question.  I picked up OPKs last night and was going to start them today...I wonder if it is too late.

Well, according to Mr. Phil, we're supposed to get an early spring, so crossing fingers that he's right.  I'm sick of snow and ice. 

I'd try the OPKs today - it can't hurt.  I picked up a digital yesterday after chart stalkers said they didn't think I O'ed yet (yesterday was negative).  Post your chart stalk request - see what the experts think!  GL!

• Options

Good morning!

Days til O?  Today I think?  I got a +opk yesterday and this morning, so I'm thinking later today.

Plans for weekend?  Just hanging out with the family, and hopefully getting out of the house.  I've been homebound for 3 days, and I'm going stir crazy!

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week?  As pp said, definitely some of the responses to the crazy postings this week.  +hpt stick in the guacomole replacing the spoon as a way to tell the family?  Hilarious!

• Options
    imageLibraryChica:

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week? A coworker in Ohio sent me photos of the turkeys who came to munch on the corn she set out for the deer and her pet goose's reaction to them.

This is funny to read...I can't imagine the picture! And the fact that she has a pet goose...

• Options
    imageabrausen:
    imagemetzy144:

This sounds like fun!

I can't wait! It kind of reminds me of the movie Old School, we have a nice little saturday planned out. lol We are moving in April but trying to get all the painting and flooring done before we move in.

• Options
    imagemrs.lizzieb:

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week?  As pp said, definitely some of the responses to the crazy postings this week.  +hpt stick in the guacomole replacing the spoon as a way to tell the family?  Hilarious!

That's hilarious!

• Options

Days til O? 3-6 days

Plans for the weekend? nothing really. I'm going to have to get out of this house though.

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week? My dogs skating around the yard.

GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Options
    Days til O?  Any day now

Plans for the weekend? more bathroom renovations. We're getting there but still have a ways to go

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week? I didn't really have any but I just started reading that damnyouautocorrect website from pp and I cannot stop laughing! thanks for sharing :)

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    Days till O? About 6 I think plans for the weekend? Working Saturday, watching superbowl Sunday!!! Go packers!!! And Im off Monday!!!! Funniest thing I read this week? Can't really think of anything right now. Hope everyone has a good weekend and GL to those of you Oing this weekend!!!
    1064-1 bouncebounce Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since June 2009 BFP April 2010 .. miscarriage May 2011 BFP March 25th 2011 Ryan Michael was born 11/30/11 6lbs 0.4 oz 18 inches long!!!
  • Options
    Days til O? I still have 2 weeks. Plans for this weekend? Just watch the Superbowl. Funniest thing I've seen or read? Had my DD make some Valentine's for family and she ended up making 2 for a boy down the street and 2 for a boy in her class.
  • Options

Days til O? About 15

Plans for the weekend? Happy hour with some friends and then another friends 30 on Friday night. Might go to a 3 hour long Zumba event on Saturday. That's about all.

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week? Watching my LO learn to walk. He wobbles and it is so cute, I love it!

Cheers!

• Options
    imageabrausen:

Good Morning Ladies...only one more day til the weekend! Hope you all are hanging in there.

Days til O?  6-12

Plans for the weekend? working again :( and then watching the superbowl at home

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week? can't think of anything :(

Cheers!

• Options

Days til O? It's likely 7 or more. My O day varies every cycle.

Plans for the weekend? Friday is my Mom's birthday, so my sister and I are taking her to the spa and out to dinner. Saturday is open. On Sunday, I am going on a 4 hour hike with DH & my Mom.

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week? DH recorded a funny phone call at his work that he sent me. Hi-larious.

Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Options

Days til O? Monday or Tuesday most likely

Plans for the weekend? We have a lot of errands to run for the house and then watching the Super Bowl - low key weekend though

Funniest thing you have read/seen this week? I can't think of anything off the top of my head but I love Tosh.0!

• Options
    Still waiting to O.. should be soon.  Negative OPK today.  No plans for the weekend, which is great because I'm exhausted!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"