Orange County Babies

Anaheim Hills/Yorba Linda Pediatrician Rec needed

Hello all!

I am starting to look for a pediatrician for my twin baby girls that are due in April. We live in Anaheim Hills and I work in Placentia and Yorba Linda. I would love to find someone who is near by and comes highly recomended. I have heard that Dr. Kramer in the St. Jude med center in Placentia is good. Have any of you used him? I have Blue Cross insurance and will be delivering at St. Jude.

Thank you all for your help!

Re: Anaheim Hills/Yorba Linda Pediatrician Rec needed

• We go to Dr. Kramer's office and see Dr. Wu (Lai-Wu).  I've seen all of the dr's at one point or another in their group and my two favorites are Wu and Kwon.  There's a good chance Wu is not currently accepting new patients but I'm guessing Kwon is and he's wonderful!  There's only one dr. in the group that I don't care for.  Don't want to mention her name here because I don't want to bash on a public board.  Good luck!
  • LO is almost 5 months old and we've been so happy with Eclipse Medical Group in Anaheim Hills. We see Dr. Messinger and  love how he takes time with LO in our visits and answers all questions we have.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We love Dr. Kramer and Dr. Kwon! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"