April 2011 Moms

Bump Pic Monday

2»

Re: Bump Pic Monday

• image27 wks'>

I'm so excited I made the tail end of one of these finally! I've been MIA lately just so busy.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 27w3d

Size of Baby: Around 2lbs I think

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +17

Maternity Clothes:Mostly all pants/jeans. I can still manage in some of my loose tops. I was given a ton of hand me down maternity clothes and I love them, so I wear them a lot. So much more comfy.

Movement: All the time now. She hiccups a lot! Unforunately she has found my ribs and bladder ;)

Symptoms: Difficulty breathing at night and beginning to get uncomfortable and exhaustion is kicking in again.  

What I Miss: Sleeping through the night.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Team Pink...Ellie Jane!

Belly button In or Out: In but getting more shallow

Cravings: Haven't had any craving's yet (at least not out of the ordinary)

Is your nursery done? No, I'm starting to get anxious but we still have plenty of time. We already have the colors picked out, the bedding ordered and the furniture picked out, so it just need to all come together.

Do you feel ready? Getting there.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Absolutely, I'm trying to enjoy every minute of this....it's been my dream for awhile now!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

No survey for me today, but here I am... 28w0d

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...

This is my first belly pic I am posting on the boards. :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 weeks 1 day

Size of Baby: Almost 4 lbs! Crazy, because I only weighed 3 lbs 6 oz when I was born!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +26 at my 31 week appt

Maternity Clothes: I am wearing all maternity pants and mostly all maternity shirts, except for a select few. My husband loves when I wear non-maternity shirts because they hug my bump and he thinks it?s cute. =)

Movement: He/she moves around A LOT! Now I can ?hear? little pops of movement, this just started the other day.

Symptoms: Aches, pains, nausea, some contractions here and there. But the worst is the excruciating back pain! Still trying to figure out if it is baby related or from a serious car accident my husband and I were involved in a couple weeks ago. I am basically bed/couch-ridden right now, because it hurts to get up and move around. Totally sucks!

What I Miss: Sleeping through the night & having my body not hurt! Oh and being able to get up off the bed or couch easily!

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Team green

Belly button In or Out: In, although sometimes I think it?s about to turn into an outtie!!

Cravings: Cheeseburgers!

Is your nursery done? We just received our furniture on Saturday. We are painting this week and then we can put everything in place!

Do you feel ready? Not really. I?m nervous!

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? The only thing I like is feeling the baby kick! And it?s fun to see myself grow a big ol baby bump, but I am miserable right now and I am SO ready for this to be over!!!

• week 28/29

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 weeks 4 days

Size of Baby: 2.5-3lbs

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +16 last time i checked

Maternity Clothes: Nothing...I borrowed a lot of my stepmums old  clothes as she is a bit bigger than i am  and is waiting to fit into them again

Movement: constant kicking rolling and poking its totally awesome

Symptoms: Constant hip pain and sciatic pain, lower back pain, shortness of breath, dizzy spells, mood swings

What I Miss: Melatonin ( i have always had trouble sleeping and unless I dont breastfeed im not taking this anytime soon), Not being in pain, running, whiskey

Girl, Boy, Team Green: Boy...Jack Eoghan

Belly Button In/Out: In but very shallow...it decided to go up so i dont think its going to pop anytime soon but you never know

Cravings: Homemade chocolate chip cookies

Is Your Nursery Done: nope...havent even started

Do You Feel Ready: Somewhat...I dont think Ill ever be fully ready

Overall, have you enjoyed this pregnancy: Overall yes I have, Im just ready to be able to breath freely and not be moody yet at the same time I know Ill miss feeling him move

• Here's some bare belly pics for u ladies, hehe...doesn't bother me because the belly's always out and about at the beach...don't have much of a choice!

You all look beautiful!!!

• How Far Along: 27 weeks, 3 days
    • Size of Baby: right on track says doctor
    • Total Weight Gain/Loss: +17 a week ago at doc's appointment...not sure now
    • Maternity Clothes: some
    • Movement: all the time, often I can see her moving from the outside even through my clothes! 
    • Symptoms: heartburn, heartburn, heartburn....so tired, headaches coming back, back pain, lots of BH
    • What I Miss: MY ABS, being comfortable, curling up in a ball, wine, cracking my backimageimage" mce_src="image">
    • Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Girl
    • Belly button In or Out: my bf says today "oh?! your bellybutton is now an outtie!"....it's actually flat now, I think he will be even more surprised when it pops out like a turkey timer
    • Cravings: nothing in particular...not enjoying food much lately with the big belly and the heartbearn
    • Is your nursery done? almost :)  we pretty much have everything, I just need to put it all together
    • Do you feel ready? I feel as ready as I think I'll ever be, because I  know I can't fully grasp the reality until it happens!  and I'm def ready to not be pregnant anymore...
    • Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Sort of...up till this point...but I think 7 months is a long enough time to be pregnant...too bad mother nature doesn't agree!
  • BTW- I'm sorry I'm still terrible at posting pictures!!!  It never turns out right!
  • This is at 28 weeks, with my jeans covering up my mauled-by-stretch marks sides.

And this was 26 1/2 weeks, it's the most recent "full shot" taken.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnant

How Far Along: Almost 29 weeks.

Size of Baby: About 2.5-3 lbs, according to my iPod app :P

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +7 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Whatever fits, even my hoodies are getting tight. Most of my maternity clothes are short sleeved flowing shirts that I wear under zip up hoodies or sweaters.

Movement: A lot, hes found my ribs... but only the right ones. Nothing too uncomfortable yet, except when I'm trying to sleep, then its just annoying!

Symptoms: Back pain, mostly very low, like tailbone pain. Acid indigestion, bad! I'm now taking zantac and it helps a ton. Before taking it, I would wake up every night, multiple times.

What I Miss: The second (and third...) glass of wine.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Boy! Baby Evan.

Belly button In or Out: Flat. Luckily I dont have enough belly button to stick out... I dont want a belly button boner :P

Cravings: Yogurt, onions, but not together!

Is your nursery done?  Pretty much, the room was painted with farm animals when we bought the house. Glider, changing table, and crib set up. We just need the crib mattress.

Do you feel ready? No, hopefully my 'baby basics' class will help with that. We're the first ones in our families to have a baby, so we dont have much experience.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Kinda. I dont like being in pain and feeling like crap, but its not too bad yet. I like the attention and having people offer to help and I feel a little more important since I'm pregnant ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Highlights:How Far Along: 27w3d
    Size of Baby: I think just over two pounds?
    Total Weight Gain/Loss: +17 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: I love H&M Maternity! :) Mostly wearing maternity tops now with my pre-preg jeans still with Bella Band- I HATE maternity jeans,they SO did not work out for me.

Movement: All the time! :) I feel her all over the place now! She seems to hang out near my ribcage on my right side primarily but I will feel kicks down low or on the left side at the same time :)
    Symptoms: Major rib pain!!!
    What I Miss: Getting a good night's sleep! Having a glass of wine.
    Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Sweet baby girl <3Belly button In or Out: Pretty much out finallyCravings: Eggs! Deviled, fried, egg salad- you name it :)Is your nursery done? No. She will be in our room in her bassinet for the first several months so we are taking our time with the nursery. It is painted and we do have the crib but it is in the box still. We are waiting to do the chair rail and put in carpet, which should be soon.Do you feel ready? I am hoping for a natural, med-free birth so I am a bit nervous about that at times, but I think it will be great. Overall, I feel ready for labor and beyond! :)

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? There are a lot of adjustments but it is such a wonderful gift to carry my baby. I love feeling her kicks and other little movements all day. I love all of the sweet attention from my family, friends and strangers :) I absolutely love being pregnant. 

• 29w1d

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 29w1d

Size of Baby: I think about 3 lbs? 15 inches? 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +16ish lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything.  One of my girlfriends lent me a few more items, which really helped because I really don't want to buy anything else at this point.

Movement: Lots of wiggles, pushing, and stretching.  Some kicks.

Symptoms: Sleepy.  Achy pelvis.  Lots of peeing.  Constipation.  And a feeling of enormity.

What I Miss: Snuggling comfortably with DH.

Girl, Boy, or Team Green: Boy!

Belly button In or Out: Half out.

Cravings: Oranges, ice cream, burgers.

Is your nursery done? No, but working on it.

Do you feel ready? I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore but fine to wait until LO is fully cooked.

Overall, have you enjoyed pregnancy? Not really.  I love feeling him move and I have days where I feel cute, but overall I'm ready for it to be over.

natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJ1e2n3n4i:

My bare belly is going to be first (so I don't chicken out).  I can't help but see your "perfect" belly and be a bit jealous, but I've got to get over it.  Mine shows a childhood of morbid obesity and the old stretch marks that go along with that, followed by a four year journey to lose 100 pounds.  I have so much extra skin, that I am finally starting to get a "tight" belly. 

I look SO much better with clothes on :)

Your belly is beautiful! All of the April mommies look amazing!!! I'll try to jump on the bump pic bandwagon next week!

image Uploaded with ImageShack.us Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"