Washington Babies

Do you still shop in the Juniors dept?? (click-tastic)

Just curious =) [Poll]
imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch

Re: Do you still shop in the Juniors dept?? (click-tastic)

• Dude, I wish!  I did until I got to phat.  ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I do for certain things. Some of the tunic tops are perfect because they are long and have lots of stretch to them.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Loading the player...
  • imagem&m823:
    Dude, I wish!  I did until I got to phat.  ;)
    This!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Even though I sometimes walk by and think, "Hmm, maybe I could pull that off," the signs on the rack scream, "There's no way you could pull this on!" and I run away before I make a terrible fool of myself in the dressing room.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh sh!t, did you see me at Nordstrum Rack yesterday? 

-(the sole clicker in the 30's range) 

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• imageZista:

Oh sh!t, did you see me at Nordstrum Rack yesterday? 

You and me both, sister :) 

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • imageWatchPot:
    imageZista:

Oh sh!t, did you see me at Nordstrum Rack yesterday? 

You and me both, sister :) 

Alas, I think my 30s is older than your 30s.  :( 

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Alas, I think my 30s is older than your 30s.  :(

I think I have you both beat.

Brass Plum (or B.P. now?) camis are $12. POV's are $25.

I'm cheap.

• imagepreston18:

[Brass Plum (or B.P. now?) camis are $12. POV's are $25.

I'm cheap.

That's why I shop in the Juniors dept.  Some of the clothes aren't my style, but I shop there for basics like t-shirts and camis.  They're super cheap.

• Between my stomach and my rear end, I do not fit the size 3, 5, 7 sizes that I fit in better when I was in my 20s.  So I mainly shop at maternity stores now--love the Gap. 
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Yep Guilty as charged.  I can't wear "womens" clothing though, it just doesn't fit my body right.  I mostly shop at BP in Norstrom (or TBD which isn't really juniors).  I'm Petite, but not built like the clothing in the petite section for some reason.  Plus I am cheap and Junior clothing seems to be a little cheaper.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I buy plain t's and tanks in the Jr Section because they're typically longer. Most of the stuff isn't my style, like pants for instance, baby belly flab + hipster jeans = Hmm

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • When I am not PG or carrying extra post baby weight...I shop for jeans in the children's department. I am a small person in height and usually the upper end sizes are on sale because girls love to move up to the Jrs clothing instead of wearing "children's" clothes. 
    Mama to Z - 5.5 years, G - 3.5 years, & M - 1.5 years.
  • I do for tops. Bottoms, no way. Not fitting this butt into half sizes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecoribecca:
    imagepreston18:

I'm cheap.

That's why I shop in the Juniors dept.  Some of the clothes aren't my style, but I shop there for basics like t-shirts and camis.  They're super cheap.

This, exactly. The basics are cheap!

Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Up until around 25 I did because I am short but then I started gaining weight so jr. sizes were a no go! :-s
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I pushed a stroller into BP, I was so incredibly embarassed, but I am short and cheap. The sales associate said I am not the only one, it sounds like she was telling the truth.

Thanks so much for posting this, you should get a comission.

• imagezazzu:
    I do for tops. Bottoms, no way. Not fitting this butt into half sizes.

Yup.  This. 

• I'd say 98% of my wardrobe is from the juniors department. Embarrassed The women's sizing doesn't always fit me right. I went to Kohl's last weekend to buy some new work clothes and I every item I bought was in juniors, with the exception of one pair of slacks. I looked around the women's section but didn't see anything that caught my eye, so back to juniors I went.

TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecoribecca:
    imagepreston18:

I'm cheap.

Agreed. I do feel increasingly silly looking there. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• I actually had this same conversation with my mom and cousin not too long ago. We all agreed that we buy most of our tops there. I guess because we're short, and fwiw I rarely get jeans to fit me no matter what dept I try.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I buy the bootcut jeans at JCPenney's there because they are the only ones that are actually short and made short, plus fit my wide hips right. I also buy some tops there. Don't by the shirts with words and names etc on them, but will by the plain colored tees. The other thing for me is, I'm pretty short, so they work better for me then adult sizes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"