1st Trimester

Any of you ladies have cramping at 7DPO and still get a BFP?

Was just wondering....I had a temp dip this am, but still above the cover line.  I did not have cramping quite like this last time with my son, but I know each time is different.....
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any of you ladies have cramping at 7DPO and still get a BFP?

• With my first pregnancy I had no cramping.

With my 2nd pregnancy, I had cramping early on (not sure what DPO). I thought AF was coming b/c I'd never experienced that before, but, it never went away and I got my BFP at 14 dpo.

• imagelemen99:

With my first pregnancy I had no cramping.

With my 2nd pregnancy, I had cramping early on (not sure what DPO). I thought AF was coming b/c I'd never experienced that before, but, it never went away and I got my BFP at 14 dpo.

Did you feel PMS too?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Trying to compare pregnancy symptoms to PMS is very difficult because they are almost identical. At least for me, I had no idea I was pregnant I swore I was going to start my period any day. I got my bfp at 10DPO. I had every symptom I have right before AF. I still had cramps until around 7 or 8 weeks, now they are not so much cramps its more of a full/ pressure feeling. 
  • edit

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Yep, with both pregnancies - cramping around 5-11DPO, and then a BFP at 11DPO and 9DPO respectively.
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagecfitz16:
    imagelemen99:

With my first pregnancy I had no cramping.

Did you feel PMS too?

I don't know, I don't really get PMS - - I was very tired and hungry and thirsty but everyone is different.  

• I had cramping starting at 4DPO and had it up until 10DPO. It was more like twinges down low and achyness in my lower abdomin and hip area.
    DS is 3 years old* BFP#1-12/30/11, CP-1/6/11* BFP#2- 1/31/11-missed M/C at 9 weeks-3/9/11, D&C-3/14/11* BFP#3-7/13/11-M/C at 10 weeks-8/26/11, D&C -8/29/11* BFP#4-10/31/11- Beta at 10DPO-19, Beta at 12DPO-118, RE recommended heparin 2X daily and progesterone 2X daily. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Praying this LO keeps growing!!!
  • from 5dpiui I had cramping in my right ovary and uterus as well sharp pains. But it was also the first cycle i was on Clomid so I didn't know what to expect. Started getting BFP's faint tho @ 10dp so G'luck!!! & also I didn't notice a BBT dip during my 2ww & still got pg :)
    Success after Infertility! Clomid & IUI November 2010
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yes, I had cramping all through my 2ww.
  • Yep.  I had sharp twinges starting at 6 DPO I think.  They didn't feel like AF cramps though.
  • I had cramps that felt just like AF cramps for the first handful of weeks after conception. 
    BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
  • Im also having these weird cramps but only when i lay down. I have been dizzy and have been having mild headaches. Im 7 dpo and feeling weird i never had these symptoms with my 3 other children so idk what is going on with me. Im 7days away from af so i will wait to see if she shows her nasty face. Gl to everyone ttc
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"