Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

diaper pails - 1 or 2 with 2 story condo?

just curious b/c one friend IRL said they bought 2 & love having one on each level but wasn't sure I'd want to spend the extra $ for 2! thoughts?

Re: diaper pails - 1 or 2 with 2 story condo?

• Options
    I have a 3-story TH and always change DD in her room. I thought I'd change her on the PNP, floor, wherever but so far I prefer the nursery in case of blowouts(for change of clothes). However, I'd be fine putting wet diapers in the regular trash and running upstairs to put the less-frequent poopy diaper in the pail. HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have a 2 story house and we just have one diaper genie upstairs.  When DD was tiny and we changed her downstairs, we just threw diapers in the regular trash and bagged the stinky ones and took them to the can outside.  Now that she is older, I just take her upstairs to change her.  There really is no need for two...you can definitely make it without if you don't want to spend the extra money.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just throw diapers in kitchen trash when I change son downstairs.  We tend to take trash out every other day anyway.  I do like having a pail upstairs though since I have enough to carry down each morning already.
  • Options
    I don't know that I would have bought two, but we ended up with two and I love it.  We got a diaper genie as a gift and put it in DS' room.  Then a neighbor whose youngest just potty trained gave us her diaper champ which we put downstairs next to the PNP changing table.  It's convenient, but again I don't know that I would have been willing to buy them both myself just to have two.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"