Pregnant after a Loss
Options

*~* May Mamas Check In *~*

This is a weekly check in for those Pregnant After Loss and due in May 2011.

Labor buddies were paired up last week.  If yours is blank, it's because we haven't heard from you in a while and didn't knwo whether you needed a buddy or not.

QsOTW-BR: 

1.  How about a general update from everyone on how you're feeling and what the latest is with baby?

2.  Have you been able to get in touch with your Labor Buddy and clarified what boards they need to post on, etc.?

SN Due Team Labor Buddy
BeachGirll 1-May Pink
jodyrm 1-May Pink cekelly11
Ernie52408 2-May Blue b2bapril07
rosebud709 3-May Green alliejoe
toddandjulie 4-May Blue HeatherPB1020
flutepharm87 5-May/Apr del. Blue x 2 kndeckar
kndeckar 6-May Pink flutepharm87
catngar77 7-May Blue spincat9
SweetieD21 9-May/earlier del. Blue CarrieLeigh84
elisbu 10-May Pink
LKat17 10-May Pink Has One
cekelly11 11-May Blue jodyrm
ErininNYC 13-May Green
sakura 14-May Pink Has One
CarrieLeigh84 15-May Blue SweetieD21
eawebster 19-May Blue Has One
b2bapril07 18-May Blue Ernie52408
spincat9 21-May Green catngar77
nde99 24-May Blue
alliejoe 25-May Blue rosebud709
Rossi17 26-May 13-Jan
WormandElizabeth 28-May Green

May Angels:
maymaymia
jillcanada
kelliejeanne
NaturallyMe
suziq999
KK1109

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
~ ~ ~
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Formerly toddandjulie

Re: *~* May Mamas Check In *~*

• Options

QsOTW-BR: 

1.  How about a general update from everyone on how you're feeling and what the latest is with baby?

I'm doing pretty good.  I have started having a little pain in my hips and legs after several hours of sleep.  And I have noticed my mobility is started to get inhibited a little.  So really, no complaints. 

Baby boy is doing great, from what I can tell.  He is busy most days, and only scares me here and there.  Appointment tomorrow and asking if/when I will get another u/s.

2.  Have you been able to get in touch with your Labor Buddy and clarified what boards they need to post on, etc.?

I've been in touch with my LB, but we haven't nailed down a plan just yet.  We already text, so we don't have too much left to discuss.

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Formerly toddandjulie
  • Options

Baby like to scare me. A lot. His HR is always great, but he tends to not move around much some days.

No, I haven't got in touch with her yet, but she's on my FB, so I'm sure we'll get each other sometime soon :)

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm feeling good! If it wasn't for my heartburn and a something kicking me daily, I wouldn't know I was pregnant.

LO seems to be really active some days, and not so much others. I try not to scare myself on her calmer days, but I love her busy days to much more!!

My mom keeps yelling at me that I don't want her active, she says an active baby now leads to a baby that doesn't sleep. I think it's crap. I love to feel her move!!

My Labor Buddy from the May Board is Pook. I will have her post over here if she needs to, also. We e-mail weekly and are FB buddies too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Feeling good.  Usually have to pop a few tums before bedtime.  Also, the sciatic nerve acts up a little bit along with crotch pain, but nothing bad.  A little rest on the heating pad helps.

Baby girl is great!  Moving LOTS!  I have a follow up u/s on Friday bc they didn't get a good pic of her heart.  She wouldn't flip for the tech.  So, hoping nothing to worry about.  She is measuring 10 days small, but so did DS.

Friends with her on FB and email.

• Options

I'm feeling ok, but starting to stress a little. I had been on meds for anxiety before we started to TTC but went off of them before BFP.  With moving, etc. this past week my anxiety is starting to inch in again and so is my BP.  I went and got blood drawn and and doing to 24 hour urine collection to check if it's really the anxiety causing the rise of if it's PIH/beginnings of Pre-e. 

Other than that, all is well :)  LO is moving around a lot- he even kicked DH in the face when he had his head next to my belly talking to the baby.

I haven't been in touch with her yet (sorry rosebud709!) things have been crazy with the end of the semester and moving.  
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Options

Definitely starting to feel pregnant! Sawyer isn't letting me get much sleep. Lately I have to wake up in the middle night to pee and eat a few snacks.

I've been having BH but the doctor confirmed today that my cervix is still looking good. Huge relief!

We haven't been in touch yet.

• Options

Hi there! I've been a bit MIA, as we went on one little last trip before the baby arrives. I don't think I need a labor buddy; I don't post too often, so I don't think anyone will really be like, "Hmmm,  I wonder if ErininNYC had her baby?"!

I'm definitely starting to feel pregnant. Sleep is hit or miss these days. It takes such effort to turn over (and I'm not even THAT big yet!) that every time I turn, I wake up. It's gonna be a long 3 months! Baby moves around a lot now, which I love!!! I saw it from the outside for the first time a few days ago. So, so crazy.

• Options

I've been feeling great other than a few minor issues. My DH gave me a cold so I've been fighting that for about a week, and I found out my terrible heartburn is actually GERD, but I'm on medication now, so thank goodness for that. LO is doing awesome, it's crazy to me how hard she can kick already.. and how much I can feel her move. What's gunna happen when she gets bigger!

I actually haven't even made an attempt yet (shame on me) but I will ASAP. (And thanks again for pairing us up!! ) Yes

♥ mm/c 2/6/2010 ♥ lydia 4/28/2011 ♥ c/p 10/25/2011 ♥ edd 2/23/2012
  • Options

QsOTW-BR: 

I'm feeling pretty good with the exception of the sore ribs I've been having. I have a really short torso and I think my bump is getting so big its expanding my ribcage and causing some pain in my lower ribs. I'm also starting to gain weight like crazy...not to the point where its abnormal (ive gained about 15 lbs and was a normal healthy weight prior to getting pg) but its still scary!!

As for baby Vera, she seems to be doing great! Some days she moves more than others, but I can definitely tell her movements are getting bigger! 

Yes! We have been e-mailing back and forth all week Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1.  How about a general update from everyone on how you're feeling and what the latest is with baby? I've been feeling pretty good, just more tired than usual. Connor is doing well, tons of movement lately which is great. I had an ultrasound last week to check his size b/c I was measuring a little over 2 weeks ahead at my last appt. turns out his head is measuring a week bigger than my due date but they aren't concerned.

2.  Have you been able to get in touch with your Labor Buddy and clarified what boards they need to post on, etc.? I haven't yet (sorry jodyrm) things have been crazy around here the last few weeks.

BFP #1 DD 5/31/08 BFP #2 EDD 12/02/10 mmc found 4/28/10 D&C 5/13/10 BFP #3 DS 5/15/11 BFP #4 EDD 08/02/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I had a super long u/s today to check on the position of my placenta. After checking externally, then internally (hooray, dildo cam!), then externally again, the doctor determined it's still very close to the cervix, so I'm going to have to go back between 32 - 34 weeks to re-check it. 

It was awesome seeing our little girl though. Both DH and I saw that she has his mouth! 

We are in touch. She is pgal too, but doesn't post here, so I'm not sure if I'll ask her to update here or not. I'll be sure to update here as soon as I can though. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • Options

QsOTW-BR: 

Feeling great.  Haven't put on any weight according to our home scale (I weigh myself every Saturday morning) in the last 3 weeks which I find weird, but when I go to my next midwife appt they'll probably tell me I've put on 10 lbs...Stick out tongue  As of our last midwife appt baby was doing great with a heart rate in the 150's.  It kicks a lot during and right after meals but is otherwise pretty quiet. 

I haven't yet been in touch with them - thank you for the reminder.

• Options

Sorry I am a day late. 

I'm feeling great. I feel like I finally am starting to show and people can actually tell I'm pregnant. Baby is doing great. He is moving like crazy. I had awful spells of charlie horses in my legs last week, but besides that just the normal aches and pains. My next appt is next Friday and I get to do my glucose test.

We have not been in touch yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"