Baby Showers

Baseball theme shower.....

My sister is hosting a baby shower for me for my second pregnancy, I'm a huge Angels baseball fan and was wondering if anyone has cute ideas to share for such a theme?

Re: Baseball theme shower.....

• Not sure if you're looking for shower invites but here's a cute one and you can use wording like: "It's an All Star Baby Shower! Come cheer on MOM-TO-BE'S NAME and her upcoming baby!" or "It's an All Star Baby Shower! Come celebrate the newest member of the LAST NAME Team"

baseball baby shower invite

Found this invite on babycachet.com. Hope that helps - good luck!

• We are big Boston Bruins fans (yes, it's hockey not baseball!)  but I showed my sister a cute idea for an invite that looks like a sports ticket.  Not sure if she will be using it, but I liked it :)

And when I saw the title to your post, I immediately thought "Field of Dreams".  Maybe that could be your "theme". 

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Here are some more ideas I just thought of.

Maybe for food, you could serve baseball park type food.  Hot dogs, pretzels, popcorn, lemonade. 

Our Jack and Jill wedding shower had a baseball theme to it and my sister made really cute penants with our picture on them, "Team Soucy" and our wedding date.  They were just made out of paper and put on small wooden dowels, but very cute!

Have people come to the shower dressed in their jerseys and baseball hats. 

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks everyone, those are good ideas. I showed the invitation to my sister and she wasn't liking it. Since she is hosting it she said she makes most of the calls on decor. I'm going to try and convince her, I really would like to stick to all baseball related stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"