South Florida Babies
Options

Weight Loss Check In!

How did this week go for you guys?

I lost another 1.4lbs this week bringing my 3 week WW total to 8 and a half pounds. YAY! This is exciting for me. I am going slow because a) its better for me and b) I need to because I am nursing. So as long as I keep losing and not gaining and my milk stays around I am good to go.

Next?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weight Loss Check In!

• Options

Way to go Sis!!!  I'm very proud of you!  How did Abel do this week? I'm so happy he's joining you!  Makes it so much easier for you!  xo

I lost 1.4 this week too!!  about 5 or so to get to goal, but I need to start building my muscle back up!  muscle eats fat right!  I hope so anyways!

• Options
    You go girl!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I started pilates this wk.  I want to start walking the park next wk... this wk was too ugly to take boys out.  And if next wk is ugly too, then I'll force myself to get on elliptical.  : )

Great job Mel and Alisha!  Keep it up. 

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    that's great!  I need to lose 20 baby lbs, but these fresh-baked Otis spunkmeyere cookies that the kids bake and sell all day are my frenemy!
  • Options
    imageMrsJOSEnADRI:
    that's great!  I need to lose 20 baby lbs, but these fresh-baked Otis spunkmeyere cookies that the kids bake and sell all day are my frenemy!
     lol and girl scout cookies don't help either.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

My scale says I am down 1.5 lbs this week too. My total baby weight loss is now at 35 lbs. Only 1 lb to go. I would really like to lose 5-7 more, to bring me back to my ideal weight.

I've been keeping tons and tons of fresh fruit in the house and eating it throughout the day not to get too hungry.  Still doing Zumba just once a week, but hoping to add in a second class in the summer when DH's job slows down and he gets home a little earlier from work. And I have a feeling carrying a 22lb 10 month old up and down the stairs and all over the house all day long burns a ton of calories too!  LOL

So far so good!

• Options
    Awesome ladies!!! Jackie, how are you liking Pilates? I took a few classes while I was in med school and loved it. Not easy at all! Wish I had time to go back but I'm dancing ballet which I've been doing all my life so I don't have too much time left. ;)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Way to go ladies!!! I actually weighed myself and I have lost 10lbs since I started doing P90X. I'm now on week 3 of 90! Actually this post keeps me motivated as well as picturing the photographs I took of myself before starting the program! (scary!!!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"