Parenting after 35
Options

Ice Storm on the way

This monster looks like it's gonna hit a LOT of us.

Stay safe, everyone!!!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!

Re: Ice Storm on the way

• Options
    I'm so over this winter!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

No

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Stay safe, ladies! And keep your LO's warm!
  • Options
    We're just forecast for snow - granted lots of it - but not an ice storm that I've heard. It was supposed to start this evening but so far nothing and it's still clear out. Hoping it's another dud!
  • Options
    Blast! Just checked the current map and forecast - we're in an "eye" of the storm and it will probably hit in the next hour at the latest, they've upped the snow totals and added ice for tomorrow night, although we may be close enough to the lake and get to miss that.
  • Options
    Hope everyone stays safe and warm! We are getting snow and it is bitterly cold here in Tx.
  • Options

UGH...I know! I just let myself look at the weather and it's true :(

Figures that it isn't happening on one of my days off - I have to walk a mile in it, yuck!

Stay safe, all.

• Options
    UGH!  that totally sucks, stay warm and safe ...
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We were lucky and just got rain. Another degree less would have caused a nightmare! I hope you guys are spared to. I am glad to see this hellish month of January go!
  • Options
    We are getting everything!  Snow already started & they cancelled school.  I am planning on being stuck home with the boys for today, tomorrow, & Thursday. I might be drinking a lot.
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • Options

We are ok so far and Jason's school was open. We are picking him up after lunch. It's supposed to get worse in the afternoon. Stay safe!

• Options
    No ice strom here but bitter cold.  -11 for the low this morning and a high of 1 degree. Tomorrow the low is -21 and a high of 10.  I miss the 67 degree day we had on Friday.  I had the windows open in my house.
  • Options
    Stay warm and safe everyone!
  • Options
    I think it is just going to miss us.  I am so happy I could cry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"