Multiples
Options

29 week belly pics

I got brave enough to post them on my birth month board so I figured I'd post them here as well.

I'm still feeling pretty good. Just trying to take it easy most of the day and trying to get in 8-9 hours of sleep each night while I still have that option. I'm also now at the point where I am bigger than I was when I delivered our son (39w1d). I'm totally loving how I look, though, especially with the curve hugging shirts with the side-rouching.

Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                           Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                    Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.

Re: 29 week belly pics

• Options
    Looking good! :)
  • Options
    You look great!  I am 27wk w/one baby and nowhere near that big :)  What your body is doing is incredible :) 
    Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

you go girl! LOve the big belly!!!

i just love huge bellies - i enjoyed mine so much- even with all the pain and stuff- i just loved it!

be careful now that you are so big - your body can think "oh, i must be done" and PTL is a huge risk now (this is what my OB told me - i'm sure you have heard it arleady but just in case you haven't...).  take it easy and do get that rest at night :)

• Options
    Yeah for baby bellies!
  • Options

I turned 29 weeks yesterday, here's my belly.  People keep telling me I don't look that big "for twins" but I FEEL giant!  My belly feels so heavy and I can feel my belly resting on my legs when I sit now!  BUT, so far so good, the girls are growing on track or a little ahead at each growth scan, my BP is good (I had pre-e with my son) and I'm just grateful that they are healthy and I am 29 weeks and still able to run around (sorta) with my almost 2 year old.  I am QUITE exhausted right now, this 3rd trimester is kicking my butt!

Here's my baby boy (he'll be 2 in 2 weeks), he was begging for me to pick him up in the middle of my belly shot pic.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"