Parenting
Options

If your kids wear uniforms to school (polo shirts, etc.)

Where is your favorite place to buy them?  I don't want to spend a ton as she will I'm sure be getting dirty, etc. but I also don't want junk that is going to fade/stretch/shrink/fall apart, etc.  I guess I'm looking for good quality stuff that won't break the bank. 

Maybe I should add, they can wear khaki or navy pants/skirts, etc. and red, navy, white or light blue polo or collared shirts.  

Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: If your kids wear uniforms to school (polo shirts, etc.)

• Options

Our school requires that they come from SchoolBelles (www.schoolbelles.com). 

I was irritated at first, but I'm quite pleased with they quality.  They are about $20 for pants and $14-16 for polos (short and long sleeve).

• Options
    Saving this for when DD starts. Not that I will be able to find this post when I need to.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have actual uniform stores around here because all of the public and parochial schools in the area wear uniforms now. Walmart, Target and Forman Mills are also good places.
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Options
    We have to get our uniforms from a uniform shop. They have to have the school logo embroidered on them so we don't have a choice to get a cheaper option. Major PITA since they get dirty so quickly! But at least they are of great quality.
    imageimage

L-R: Liam (7), Eimhin (6) and Fionn (4)!  (Irish names)
    Too busy to update the pics for now ... :)

• Options
    The Children's Place! I ordered my daughter's entire school wardrobe (skorts, pants, jumper in Navy and Khaki and short sleeve and long sleeve polo shirts in the colors her school allows...Navy, White, Maroon, Light Blue. I also got her a belt, a navy cardigan and 2 pairs of cute shoes to match in brown and navy) last summer online and they had a 25% off all uniforms sale plus I had a coupon code for 25% off my entire purchase. I think I even had free shipping. Great deal and the stuff holds up really well. :)
  • Options
    P.S. As far as prices, I think after all the discounts I spent about $7 per shirt (x8), $9 per pair of pants/skorts/jumper (x5 since I already had another pair of pants and a skort from clearance the year before), and about $11 per pair of shoes. :)
  • Options
    My school has the same uniform policy as what you described.  We use French Toast at www.frenchtoast.com.  The prices are comparable (~14-16 for pants and ~7 for polo shirts).  If you have a school design they can embrorder it on the shirts or sweaters.  HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"