February 2011 Moms

Feels like forever since I've been on here! (PsIP)

Hey ladies! How is everyone? Who has outside babies? I will have to start scrolling through the posts!

I've had a very eventful 5 days. My mom and grandmother came from Md on Wednesday night and we went out for a nice dinner when the snow began. From Wednesday night into Thursday morning 16 inches of snow accumulated. So, it was very eventful to have to dig the car out, pick up the grandmas and drive on dangerous roads before our CS at 9:30 on Thursday morning. I was very nervous, but having a supportive DH, mother and grandmother I made it through the ride and the anxiety leading up to the surgery. The surgical room was HUGE, so that scared me. But, I didn't feel a thing and that's what mattered. It was hard to lay lifeless on a table when she was actually born and not be able to see her as much as I would have liked. But, MH enjoyed every second of it and has it all recorded. It was so much fun to watch the birth and every second after on our tv when we came home on Sunday. She seems to be adjusting well, but had some latching problems every other feeding or so. Sometimes we are like BF'ing champs and other times we need some help. I'm producing milk like crazy, faster than she can drink it.

I'm a little sad today...my mom and grandmother left about 2 hours ago. I cried like my newborn just because I am going to miss them and I hate that they cannot see her every second like I can. I know it breaks their heart too....that just made me cry too.haha.

But on a happier note....here are some pics of our little Madeline Olivia......

THANKS FOR LETTING ME SHARE (pics & feelings) !!!! Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Feels like forever since I've been on here! (PsIP)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"