Toddlers: 24 Months+

~Pregnant Mommys Check-in~

QOTD:  What is your favorite, must have maternity clothing item? 

How is everyone feeling today?

I listed everyone's screen names and EDD along with those that have found out the gender, will find out the gender, or are Team Green.  If I listed any information incorrectly, please let me know.

bethy84

EDD:  2-23-11  Baby Boy

SeasideBride06

EDD:  3-19-11  Baby Girl

ErinInVA

EDD:  3-20-11  Baby Boy

Spin313

EDD:  3-27-11  Baby Girl

VTbride05

EDD:  3-28-11  Baby Girl

o2bme

EDD:  3-29-11  Baby Boy

Iluvbillynollie

EDD:  3-31-11  Baby Boy

ncbelle

EDD:  4-1-11  Baby Girl

brooketini

EDD:  4-26-11  Team Green

elyshaswedding

EDD:  5-11-11  Baby Boy

Mrs.Saxy

EDD:  5-15-11  Baby Boy

ironmommy

EDD:  5-16-11  Baby Boy

amahrey

EDD:  5-31-11  Team Green

Simonaaaa

EDD:  6-17-11  Team Green

jc&cat

EDD:  6-21-11  Team Green

ElatedMom2B

EDD:  6-24-11  Will find out gender

BitterSweetMomma

EDD:  6-27-11 

Erin&Rod

EDD:  7-2-11  Will find out gender

babykuz

EDD:  7-6-11  Team Green

abergale

EDD:  7-8-11  Will find out gender

Osco13

EDD:  7-9-11  Team Green

marley929

EDD:  7-11-11  Team Green

momtoRaegan041008

EDD:  7-11-11  Will find out gender

MPSW

EDD:  7-26-11  Team Green

eesome

EDD:  8-7-11  Will find out gender

MissLMS

EDD:  8-7-11  Will find out gender

lismog

EDD:  8-12-11  Will find out gender

Mom2Eleanor

EDD:  8-18-11  Team Green

Carcirrotti

EDD:  9-19-11  Team Green

Tash13

EDD:  9-28-11 

girls photo zvczv.jpg

Re: ~Pregnant Mommys Check-in~

• Hi all!

I'd love to be added to the list--- I'm due 5/6/11  Team green

I'm feel good--but TONS and TONS of braxton hicks--some were pretty intense this weekend so I'm getting nervous.  No trip to the hospital yet for them--I had them a lot with DS too and never dialated.

Must-have mat clothing:  I still am loving my yoga pants, but I love my secret fit jeans----super comfy.

• QOTD:  My faovrite maternity clothing item would be my Gap dress pants that have the adjustable waist.

How am I feeling?  Not too bad yet today.  I'm hoping I can make it through the day without a Zofran.  My clothes are starting to get too small and I need to go shopping.  I was really trying to wait until spring so I can get some cute spring clothes.

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• Loading the player...
  • I added you smiling76.

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• I'm still feeling pretty great - let's hope that lasts ;-)

Must have clothing...shirts with side ruching - I think belly hugging is so much more flattering than the big tent look!

Speaking of shirts...I'm seriously afraid this time that I'm not going to be able to keep the belly covered until the end.  I'm not any bigger than last time but I'm carrying so low!  That plus being tall equals shirts that are already getting too short.

• QOTD: Velour pants. Love them! I stay at home and when it's just DS and I all day with no where to go I wear them all day. I HATE maternity pants, so these are a life saver. Also the Fruit of the Loom big girl briefs that I bought last week. So worth the embarrassment if DH sees me in them! Big Smile

Feeling pretty good. Yesterday I had a LOT of painful contractions, I almost called the Dr, but waited it out. Today I havent had any which is good. Just had to postpone by appt for Wedn until Friday b/c we are expecting a big snow storm. That will make it 5 weeks since I have been, ugh! Also, went to my chiropractor last week and LOVE her..... makes my body feel SO much better after I see her.

Have a good week Mamas!

Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • QOTD: My Belly Band! I never had to buy maternity pants with DS, so I am hoping I don't have to this time either.

I am doing good. More energy now, but still strong m/s.

I did get to hear the heartbeat today! It topped out at a strong 163. : )

Video if you wish to hear: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzZJIn6TCaY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • QOTW:  I didn't have many maternity shirts from my first pregnancy, so this time I bought a couple of Motherhood Maternity shirts with the elastic on the sides so they look rusched.  I LOVE them!  If I had found these earlier in my pregnancy, I would have bought more...but now it seems a waste.

I am feeling a bit icky...nausea during the day, heart burn at bedtime, and BHCs throughout the day.

• Please add me!  MrsMark06, due 8/13/11, will find out in March

I wasn't in maternity clothes until I was 6 1/2 months with DS, so I think I still have a ways to go.  Just starting to come out of the m/s hump a little bit, so hopefully only another couple of weeks of being sick!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • QOTD: My maternity hoodie. Love it and it's perfect for Arizona weather right now.

I'm feeling great. I told a customer that today (because EVERYONE asks) that I feel great, and added, "Well, I'm in my second trimester. Call me back in a few weeks and maybe I'll be miserable." :) Although, I certainly hope not!

And eesome - how in the world can you get through an entire pregnancy without maternity pants? I have had them on since about 11 weeks this go around. And I have to say, I'm not a big person -- 5'7" and 130 pounds at 25 weeks pregnant. But my neighbor also said she never owned mat jeans. I just don't see how that's possible! 

• QOTD: Maternity clothes have been a major stressor this time around because I can't fit any from my last pg I lost 30lbs since DD. I have been able to wear some of the shirts but pants are making me upset! I guess my favorite thing is my shirts with a tie above the belly because it makes me look less fat and more pg.
    Addison Elizabeth
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Carter James
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh we will FINALLY find out on Feb 8!Party!!!

What is your favorite, must have maternity clothing item?

My jeans, I just found 2 pairs at Burlington $15 each!

How is everyone feeling today?

I am extremely out of it today. I am also exhausted and everything hurts.

• QOTD: all my elastic top pants.  seriously.  i might never wear snap and zip jeans again lol.  i love that i found some at old navy and gap that fit like cute jeans and have comfy fold over tops. 

feeling good still.  not really too tired, but i am still trying to at least lay down a little every day when ds is napping (i'm trying to store it up for down the road).  feeling kicking tons and loving it.  extra excited today because i went to the WIC office (just realized that if ds is a student and i stay at home we probably qualify) and everyone was super nice, ds went in undies- no accidents!, and then we got to go get a bunch of stuff at the grocery store that WIC gave us checks for.  hooray!

bound to cover just a little more ground Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • QOTD: I have a great pair of maternity courdoroy (sp?) pants that I can wear at work and are comfy enough to relax in. 

I'm feeling very tired lately.  I can't seem to get a lot of sleep lately.  Oh, but I had my 20 week u/s today!!  It was so wonderful to see my LO!  S/he is looking healthy!  ( :

• please add me!  socalbaby - due 6/13/11 - it's a girl!

qotd: my favorite maternity item is my true religion maternity jeans.  i've been wearing them for most of this pregnancy.  i only wore them the last month i was pregnant with my son.  i've gotta get my money's worth out them!

overall i am feeling good today.  i've got a really bad headache but i think it's from lack of sleep and allergies.  i have an anterior placenta and i am finally feeling her move more which i love!  i am having an elective gender confirmation ultrsound tonight since i have been hearing way too many stories lately of ultrasounds being wrong.  so hopefully we get confirmation tonight that she is still a she especially since i am having the nursery painted tomorrow!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"