Boston Babies

In-Home Daycare Cost -- South Shore?

Any tips on what the going hourly rate is for in-home daycare around the SS area (Braintree, Quincy, Abington, Whitman)?  Meeting with a potential provider and wanted to have a ballpark range of an hourly rate.  Thanks!

Re: In-Home Daycare Cost -- South Shore?

• My SIL was using an in-home daycare at first(part time) and I think she was paying $550 a month or so?

She loved the place, but the only thing that she was furious about (really her own fault for not reading the fine print in the contract) was that it was in the contract that the provider only had to give my SIL 2 weeks notice if she wanted to terminate the contract.  So be sure to ask how much notice they feel is standard.  GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Our son was in in-home daycare in Braintree for 3 years before pre-school.  We paid $250/week not including food.  HTH!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the input!
  • LOVE our in-home daycare in Quincy and they cost $250 a week for infants, then the price drops to $200 a week once LO turns 2. That also includes all the food/snacks except formula.

Email me if you want the info for our daycare:

quiksilver620@yahoo.com

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"