Indiana Babies

pregnant? PSA

This bag is great, I love it.  It's collapsible and great for a car.

But now I beyond love it.  Carrying the big, plastic laundry basket was getting a little more difficult. We have a narrow stair case and the handles on the basket are hard for me to reach without resting the basket against my stomach which doesn't feel great.

This bag is lightweight, big enough for laundry but not *too* big, and it has handles. SO nuch easier for me to carry up and down!!!  It's a great break since I already am tired from lugging Mr. Andrew around all day.

Re: pregnant? PSA

• I have that bag and lurve it.  My parents have a little lake cottage, and I use it to pack all our stuff (groceries, beach towels, etc) to take down there.  It really is the perfect manageable size.  Any bigger and it would be unwieldy, but it fits so much!
  • imagemrsdrmorgan:
    I have that bag and lurve it.  My parents have a little lake cottage, and I use it to pack all our stuff (groceries, beach towels, etc) to take down there.  It really is the perfect manageable size.  Any bigger and it would be unwieldy, but it fits so much!

It is!!!  And I bet you'll love it when that baby bump grows :-) It's going to be my life saver, I think. I'm tempted to order another.

• Loading the player...
  • That's my favorite and the whole reason I started selling 31 :)
    image Laura & Jason Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelafelts80:
    That's my favorite and the whole reason I started selling 31 :)

hmmm I should order one from you :-)

• I have it and I don't love it so much.

If it was a bit more structured, I would love it, but it just slouches down and things fall out.

hmmm...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"