Northern California Babies
Options

Blast from the past

Hellooo Nesties!!!!!!

It's been FOREVER since I've been on the nest and it's sooo good to see there are some familiar names here still, as well as the new ones of course.  I think the last time I was on was when Sofia had just turned 1-year-old and now she's going to be 2 in March! My how time flies.  I would love to hear from you and get a recap of how life is going with you.  Hoping to be more present on the boards again but don't hold it against me if I disapear for a while, it all depends on how slow or busy my job gets.  Hope to hear from everyone soon.

Cheers,

Nazy

Re: Blast from the past

• Options
    And while we're at it can someone remind me how to change my sig pic? TIA!
  • Options

Hi! 

Glad to see you around the board. I think they changed the profile function, so I may be wrong here, but if you click on My Bump and take a picture and upload it to tinypic.com, C&P the code into the siggy section.

Someone must have better directions than me though. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I cant believe she is almost 2! I sometimes still feel likeI am still a "new kid" on the board, but I know I was here when you were first PG. 

Welcome back :) 

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Options
    Glad to "see" you, Nazy! I can't believe Sofia is almost 2 either...partially because if she is then Kyva is too, and I'm in complete denial about that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageKellyMRocks:

I cant believe she is almost 2! I sometimes still feel likeI am still a "new kid" on the board, but I know I was here when you were first PG. 

Welcome back :) 

Hi Kelly and thank you! Time is a crazy thing, isn't it? Sometimes I feel like my woes of not getting pregnant and asking for dust each cycle were a lifetime ago and sometimes it feels like it was just yesterday that I made my big annoncement to my nesties and now S is almost 2!  Insane!

By the way your babies are soooo cute and I love seeing their pics here and on FB.  Your little girl's cheeks look so yummy I just want to each her up :-).

• Options
    imagem&m818:

Hi! 

Glad to see you around the board. I think they changed the profile function, so I may be wrong here, but if you click on My Bump and take a picture and upload it to tinypic.com, C&P the code into the siggy section.

Someone must have better directions than me though. 

Thank you, I'll try it.  And who is this big girl in your sig pic?? When did all these babies turn into full blown kids?  She's precious :-).

• Options

imageZoeMay06:
    Glad to "see" you, Nazy! I can't believe Sofia is almost 2 either...partially because if she is then Kyva is too, and I'm in complete denial about that!

Good to "see" you to Zoe! I know, less than a month and a half left till they're 2! Holly cow!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"