Baby Names

Nevaeh

I used to think this was just a name that people used to illustrate an exaggeration of bad bad names.

Until I found out a girl I knew from high school actually named her daughter Nevaeh.

Indifferent 

ETA: nEvaeh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imageimage
imageimage

Re: Nevaeh

• oh no. Its real. It was ranked in the top 100 at one point.

There is even a poster on here who named her daughter that.

But I think its Nevaeh (heaven backwards). So if they spelled it Navaeh, they made a bad name even worse.

• nAvaeh???

...and just as I was getting used to seeing Nevaeh! *sigh* 

• Loading the player...
  • There's a girl I know in a neighboring town who has the name Heaven. She though it was SOOOO original to name her kid Nevaeh.. *insert big eye roll*.  

• I'm an attorney and do a lot of juvenile work, including custody and delinquency.  At one point last year, I had three Nevaeh's on my caseload.  I usually have at least one at all times.  Occasionally, I have a NevaehA.  Most surprising is that there is another attorney in town named Nevaeh and she's 40 years old.  I had no idea the name was that old.  I just realy glad my parents named me what they did:)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageIrishBrideND:

oh no. Its real. It was ranked in the top 100 at one point.

Dude it was number 34 in 2009 34! That is absolutely insane to me. Let's all hope that it'll go down in 2010. It has been in the top 100 for the past five years! That is just a horrible number to have to report. 

• I think the person who came up with the idea of using heaven backwards as a legitimate name should be shot... many many times.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How about some other totally deep words backwards as names?

Traeh

Tirips

Evol

Esidarap

Lous 

OR we could just play jumble with heaven some more:

Venaeh

Vaneeh

Aheven

Eeavhn

OMG I am like sooooooo original and creative!!!

"I
  • imagecozylittlecave:

nAvaeh???

...and just as I was getting used to seeing Nevaeh! *sigh* 

WHoops! It's nEvaeh, I just checked. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • imageMCMoo23:

There's a girl I know in a neighboring town who has the name Heaven. She though it was SOOOO original to name her kid Nevaeh.. *insert big eye roll*.  

I think this is the only acceptable reason to even consider naming your child Nevaeh. And even then... still a bad idea.

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • A girl I used to work with spelled it Navaiyah.......

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"