TTC After a Loss

8 DPO Ladies

So is anyone testing tomorrow? I really want to hold off until at least Wednesday but I get so anxious. What are your plans? Please help convince me not to pee on anything tomorrow!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TTCAL.buddies.with.LilMags.and.mundayem~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DS1 10/10/09, Angel Baby 9/19/10 (12 weeks), DD 11/11/11, DS2 11/12/12

Re: 8 DPO Ladies

• I'm only 7 DPO but I was definitely thinking of testing at 9...I usually wait until 10, which is still early. I know I shouldn't but I have so many ICs that makes it so hard to wait.

I would just go ahead as long as you have cheapies. It will put your mind at ease, and hey it could be positive at 9DPO. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I started testing at 5DPO so I'd tell you to go for it.  That's what cheepies are for.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Missed m/c 10/25/10 @ 11.5 weeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I think I O'd earlier than FF is saying (I'm a 28 day person every month) and because of my dotted crosshairs I think I'm really more like 11 or 12 dpo. Still a BFFN this morning but I'm trying to stay positive. I'm still late but this is only cycle 2 post mc so maybe my body is still f-d up. Best of luck ladies.  

After two losses, a rainbow arrived! DD born 11.5.11
    Dx with severe Asherman's syndrome after a botched PP D&C (pursuing med mal)
    Hysteroscopy Oct '13, not enough progress 
    Hysteroscopy Jan '14, given an end-of-the-road diagnosis
    Joined International Asherman's Association April '14 
    Not ready to give up yet.
    Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
    Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
    Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 
  • depending on what my temps do I might test on thursday at the earliest. I'm 10 dpo right now. I like to hold onto hope while I can so I wait until I can't hold ot any longer! lol! I really can't stand getting bfn all the time.
  • I would say test.  I started testing at 9dpo.  Last cycle I think I started at 7dpo.  Embarrassed

If you get a negative, don't lose hope because its still early!  Think of Stephanie's BFP for inspiration!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hope you all get BFPs!!!!!!!! this cycle.  sending loads of baby dust your way! 
  • I tested at 10 DPO and got a BFN, which I was kind of expecting.  I also got some spotting (?) that night.  Could have been implantation bleeding or discoloration from my suppositories according to my doctor.  They have given me strict instructions not to POAS again until Friday.

GL with whatever you decide.  

TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • I'm aiming to hold off until Friday.  Not sure if I'll make it or not.  I'll be 10 DPO.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"