October 2011 Moms
Options

For the sake of Karma, and since I'm a rabid coupon hound, I've started sticking the pregnancy test and opk coupons on the shelf at the store when I go. I keep finding them in the circulars, and I no longer need them for myself.

I guess if you also clip coupons, I think you should to, since it's nice to do and a bit more good karma on our side can't possibly hurt.

Hope everyone had a great and MS free Monday!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Karma

• Options
    Yes awesome thought...i'll have to do this.
    NetnieNay Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This is a very sweet idea
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww! I remember my first cycle using OPKs, I found a coupon next to them at the store and it totally made my day. Way to pay it forward. Love!
  • Options
    What a great idea:)  I never would of thought of that.  Definitely a way to pay it forward:)

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

• Options
    That is such a cool idea!
  • Options
    That is such a great idea!! I have some right now and I will absolutely drop them off next time I'm shopping. Can't ignore an opportunity for good karma ;) Thanks for the idea!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I love the idea. I would love to start doing this, maybe with a little good luck note on it too!

I sometimes wish I believed in Karma.... but I came to realize that sometimes there are just no reasons for it to be.

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options
    This is a great idea! Whenever I am grocery shopping and have a coupon I decide not to use, I always leave it in the area where the product is. But this is taking it to the next level and I love it!
    EDD - October 13, 2011 - Can't wait to meet our little one! BFP cycle BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy calendar
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"