Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I don't know how they do it...

So, another of my close friends made her big announcement today. And yet again, she and her husband got it on their first month trying. This will be the third friend who recently announced being KU and getting it the first time. Don't get me wrong, I am so excited for all my KU friends, I really am, but it stings all the same. I know we haven't been trying that long, but when this happens all around me, I can't help but wonder if there's something wrong with us... Huh?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I don't know how they do it...

• Options
    i conceived my daughter very quickly fist cycle also, my son was 3 or 4 cycle and this one im on cycle 4, im freaking out a little too! don't worry it will happen! GL!!!! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersimage Photobucket
  • Options
    I have a friend who got pregant "accidentally"...that killed me!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I've had a few "accidental pregnancy" friends too. One was on BCP. She took a test in her office as a joke because someone had an extra in their purse...that's how she found out.
  • Options

We've been off BC since July and nada.

Everyone in my family got pregnant as soon as they decided they wanted to, or before, as well as my friends with kids. I always assumed I'd be the same.

It really sucks to be wrong. Tongue Tied

• Options

I got pg with ds "unplanned"...

now I am on cycle 23 TTC #2...

karma can be a biotch

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    my best friend go pregnant by accident the first time and then got pregnant with her second child during their second month of trying. this is our 5th cycle ttc. i feel your pain. it seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant.
  • Options
    idea... use FF instead of the bump O calculator... DUH :P
  • Options

I agree - before we started it seemed like everyone I knew got pregnant as soon as they decided they wanted to. My mom said all she had to do was "think" about getting pregnant and she was! I definitely thought I would get lucky on the first try....if not the first then at least the second! ...... but here I am on cycle 4.

Honestly, I wouldn't even care about the wait if I knew it was a sure thing that I would get PG, but there's that nagging fear in the back of my head that since it didn't happen right away, maybe something is wrong....

I heard that women are more fertile in the spring, maybe we will all get lucky soon :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageLadybug720:
    idea... use FF instead of the bump O calculator... DUH :P

Not temping. With my job, I travel a lot and don't sleep or wake up at the same time most days. Until I can get a more consistent schedule with work (hopefully very soon) I don't see a need for a membership if I'm not temping...

• Options

I understand! My mom got pregnant accidentally with both kids. ALL my friends got pregnant the first time around and their advice was "take those OPK things and have sex twice after you get a positive."

I guess I thought I would get pregnant the first time. Now I am learning so much  more about my body and understanding that everyone is different!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I hear ya. I have 7 friends due between March and May. All of them got pregnant between their 1st and 3rd month of trying. I am attending baby showers like crazy... we're headed into our 9th month of trying. 
  • Options

I have a lot of friends (and both my sisters) who got pg very easily.  Unfortunately, we are not all so lucky.  :(

Married 08/18/07
    BFP 02/15/11 EDD 10/27/11 Born at 35w3d on 09/25/11 
    BFP 10/13/12 EDD 06/25/13 Born at 37w0d on 06/04/13

BFP 12/11/15 EDD 08/23/16 Early miscarriage

BFP 02/02/16 EDD 10/16/16

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I was just thinking that yesterday because it seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant too! Then I went to the grocery store to take my mind off things and get up to the check out and yet ANOTHER celebrity is pregnant! You are not alone in feeling this way. I know it is hard to hear, but you just have to be patient. It will happen for you. GL!
  • Options
    I am with you all, it is hard, I have a lot of friends who are pregnant or just found out as well. I just remind myself 20%, that's your chances every month, not good odds, so it helps me feel a tiny bit better.
    TTGP March siggy challenge - a famous woman who inspires me.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Oct. 2008
    E - Born December 22, 2011
    TTC #2
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"