March 2011 Moms
Options

Pelvic Pain anyone?

For the last couple weeks I've been getting a lot of pelvic pain. It's only happening when I get up from a seated position, or with prolonged standing or walking. It always feels better when I'm lying down or sitting.

Bruised crotch feeling is not fun :(

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Pelvic Pain anyone?

• Options
    I have been having this for weeks.  Especially when in bed trying to roll over or get out.  When I asked my Dr. about it she said it was totally normal and would only get worse. Yay! Thanks dr. that makes me feel better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ditto ,,
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageverona_1999:
    I have been having this for weeks.  Especially when in bed trying to roll over or get out.  When I asked my Dr. about it she said it was totally normal and would only get worse. Yay! Thanks dr. that makes me feel better!

I really cannot lay down on my side anymore...it is way too painful to rollover to get up!  Plus my pubic bone literally pops.  Really anytime my hips are not aligned I'm in pain...thankfully DH has been really good about helping out b/c I'm not much good anymore.  I can only put on my pants, underwear and shoes if I'm sitting! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been dealing with this for several weeks now and it's getting much worse.  I hate going to bed because that's when it tends to be the most painful.  Rolling over in bed from one side to the other or getting out/into bed to go to the bathroom are the worst.  It scares me to think the pain will likely continue to increase over the next few weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have been going through this for the last couple months.  It was bad with my 3rd pregnancy but it came sooner with this pregnancy and it's a bit more painful.  Like a pp'er said my husband has been great help.  I can't do to much anymore in the form of walking/standing for long periods of time.  Grocery shopping the other day we were laughing because I was literally waddling worse than a duck!  Most positions are uncomfortable for me anymore and lifting my legs to put on socks and shoes is getting harder and harder.  Hopefully the baby makes an appearance sooner than later because I am feeling a bit helpless!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"