April 2011 Moms

I am so embarrassed...

By the amount of ice cream that is in my freezer right now. We went on our weekly grocery trip today to Harris Teeter and they had the Edy's Slow Churn - buy 1 get 1 free!!! I didn't feel as bad buying it all because this type is their light version (and even more delicious than their regular one) but then we got home and I saw it all stacked in the freezer and wanted to cry :( Through the guilt I need to celebrate the fact that they did have the Thin Mints special edition and it is calling my name right now..lol!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I am so embarrassed...

• imagenadine21404:
    By the amount of ice cream that is in my freezer right now. We went on our weekly grocery trip today to Harris Teeter and they had the Edy's Slow Churn - buy 1 get 1 free!!! I didn't feel as bad buying it all because this type is their light version (and even more delicious than their regular one) but then we got home and I saw it all stacked in the freezer and wanted to cry :( Through the guilt I need to celebrate the fact that they did have the Thin Mints special edition and it is calling my name right now..lol!

OMG.  How did I miss this?!?  MH just got a text asking him to please stop by Harris Teeter on the way home from work and get me some.  :)

Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS - 2 years old
  • imageMissLadyTay:

imagenadine21404:

OMG.  How did I miss this?!?  MH just got a text asking him to please stop by Harris Teeter on the way home from work and get me some.  :)

Hello fellow North Carolinian! What part of the state are you in?
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenadine21404:
    imageMissLadyTay:

imagenadine21404:

Hello fellow North Carolinian! What part of the state are you in?

The Triangle!  Where are you?

Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS - 2 years old
  • Just south of you in Apex :) We're delivering at Wakemed Cary though :)
  • imagenadine21404:

This is my favorite ice cream ever!!! I will now officially be stalking our grocery store freezer aisle every week in anticipation of its return!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"