3rd Trimester

I'm officially late....

My due date was today (well, officially yesterday now).  I knew this would happen, but I'm a little antsy because the other 3 babies born in my family the past 2 months all came weeks early.  I'm the only one left. 

I know he'll come out when he's good and ready (and I'm not feeling too bad so I can wait), but I'm having trouble finding ways to pass the time!  I am stuck without a car for the next 2 days, so I am home-bound.  Every inch of my house has been cleaned several times, every closet has been organized, etc.  I'm so sick of TV!  Sleep seems impossible right now....

I've recently learned that I am really bad at waiting!  Anyone else in the same boat??

Re: I'm officially late....

• My entire pregnancy went by so quickly, but these past few weeks have seem to drag by. Luckily, I'm going in Thurs. for induction, but I'm sure these next couple days will feel like an eternity! GL!! Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not currently in the situation but I was over due with DS so I know the feeling! GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • I actually do have some suggestions for you :) 

If you have iTunes on your computer, you can download for free some NPR shows like This American Life or The Moth Podcast (not sure if they're associated with NPR.  They're both great shows.  The Moth Podcast is comprised of award-winning short stories by variety of people and TAL is just awesome.  You can download a lot of the episodes and most of them are great.  I can't really explain what they're about, you'll just have to trust me that they're worth it :)  It's great to listen to while cleaning, cooking, crocheting, etc.

I hope the baby doesn't let you wait too long :)  Good luck!  Maybe you can try drinking some raspberry leaf tea ;)

• As you can see from my ticker...I am late too!

But, I am still working, so I am passing the time challenging the minds of 7th and 8th graders Smile

If I had all that time on my hands I would just relax...give myself a manicure and a pedicure and lay down for a while.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"