Multiples

29 week anatomy scan

I had an anatomy scan with an MFM today. They will do my NST's, BPP's and future growth scans so they wanted a baseline. They were very thorough! I'm 29 weeks, so they had a hard time getting all of the pictures they wanted. The doctor said that there is a reason they usually do growth scans around 20 weeks. Everything looked good. They are both still girls:) Baby A is about 3 lbs 5 oz, and Baby B is about 3 lbs 3 oz. They're both head down right now, so I'm hoping they stay that way:) I can't believe how close I'm getting to the end!  Since I've seen lots of bump pics being shared, here's mine:

Re: 29 week anatomy scan

• You look great! And the babies sound like they're growing well. Yay for a great scan!
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • You look great!! Don't you just love how thorough MFM can be?! I felt the same way when I went for the first time--I walked out thinking that really they covered everything!
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow, sounds like great weights! I'm going in on friday again 27w 5d by then and thought they would weigh around 2.5lbs each so maybe I'm off on my thinking :)
    Spontaneous ID Twin Girls - born 38w 2d Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagenatb22:
    Wow, sounds like great weights! I'm going in on friday again 27w 5d by then and thought they would weigh around 2.5lbs each so maybe I'm off on my thinking :)

Mine were both about 2 lbs at 26 weeks, and they are measuring ahead, so I think 2.5 lbs would be good weights.

• Sounds like everyone is doing well, keep up the good work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"