Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

NBR: Post your FB pet peeves

I just have to get this out there...

I hate when people post status updates and then DIRTY DELETE them.  

Example:  I am switching my red shirt for a green one for a little while (job related) 

Then people ask the person which department she is moving to and she freaking deletes it!  

It just drives me crazy nuts!  I was sick today so I have to IDEA what is going on at work! 

Married 2007
DS - 5/2010
DD - 6-2013
TTC #3 - Cycle #9

Re: NBR: Post your FB pet peeves

• Options

i hate it when people update for shock value. For example, I have a friend who is constantly writing things like, "I haven't had a headache this bad since last time I overdosed."  WTF?

• Options

I hate when people type their statuses like this: Goin the tha mall wit mah babah.

So annoying. 

I also can't stand when people air out their dirty laundry on fb for the world to see.I feel embarrassed for them.

Me: 30 DH: 30
    DD1: 8 (6/11/07)  DD2: 5 (6/15/10)
    BFP 10/13/2014 ... Natural M/C 10/25/14
    BFP...11/25/14! Grow Baby Grow! :)
    *our 3rd and our last*
    Repeat C/S scheduled for 7/29/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

When people friend me that I don't know- annoying.  It takes me forever to figure out that I don't know them.  I'm always wondering if its someone I'm not remembering from high school or something.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hate when people update too often or with stupid updates (my sister is very guilty of this).  I don't care if you're at work or on your way to the gym.  I don't need an hour by hour play of your life. 
  • Options
    The phenomenon that one of my friend's said is called vague-booking.  Statuses like: "I can't believe this is happening" and then people have to post comments asking "are you okay?"  "what is going on?"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I hate when people post statuses about every mundane detail of their life. "Going to pick up the boys then grocery shopping."

And I hate when MIL tags herself in my pictures of Lucas when she's not even in them. Annoys the shiit out of me.  

Lucas Edward | Aiden Anthony
                07.30.10          08.17.12           
  • Options
    When people say "boo".  Of course this applies to all times in life.  Like, "I love my boo!"  I had this one friend that called her boyfriend "boo #1" and his daughter "boo #2".  Then all her status updates were, "I love my boo#1 and boo#2!  I can't wait to get off of work and hang out with my boos!"  OMG!  Please shut the F up and stop with the "boo" talk!
  • Options

imageGoBleu:
    The phenomenon that one of my friend's said is called vague-booking.  Statuses like: "I can't believe this is happening" and then people have to post comments asking "are you okay?"  "what is going on?"

Oh God yes!  I hate this, too.  I have a friend that is very guilty of this- it's comes off like she's soooo desperate for attention.

• Options

I hate when people hog my newsfeed page. Really, how many status changes to do you need?

Also, I don't care what you're having to eat or where you are going.

And please learn to at least write so people can read it without wanting to kill themselves. Example:

"Person's Name well i have to say that they r some dumb people around b/c last night going to work , a dummy was in the middle of the road turned sideways to not moving, well i when and did a 360 and hit the guardrail with frontend but thank god that they wasnt nohing hurt on the car , i guess the race track helped out a little"

I wish I was kidding.

• Options

When people complain about their lives.  

Example:  A friend of mine complains that she doesn't get to sleep because her 3 year "just doesn't like to sleep."  But she constantly complains about it and it is obviously her fault the kid won't sleep because she gives in to anything and everything the kid wants.  Oh and she has begun to complain bc she is pregnant and now wont get sleep for another umpteen years because she can't sleep train her kid. 

• Options

I hate that people can check in at places.

Getting my gym on at - 24 Hour Fitness.

Getting my grub on at - McDonalds with ___ and ____.

Shouldn't you be working out or eating and not playing on Facebook?

• Options

When people post negative stuff all. the. time. and they have no clue how depressing they sound. 

My SIL who shares waaay TMI, and then follows it up with several long replies.  

My SIL in general (LOL)

When yesterday they were broken up and today they are together. Indifferent and the subsequent name and relationship status changes.  

The ambiguous status updates.

The ambiguous information on their profile.  I know you are married, why doesn't it say you are married and why is there no pictures of your wife anywhere on your page, but 5000 of you.  (and several variations of this). 

hmm, that might be all.  

Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Options
    imageMrsBalletStar05:

When people post negative stuff all. the. time. and they have no clue how depressing they sound. 

This is my biggest FB pet peeve. My old roommate is guilty of this and its seriously annoys the shiit out of me. One day her status is about her horrible migraine, then the next day its that she had a bad day at work. Then her joints/fibromyalgia is bothering her, then her dog is sick. It's like all she wants is sympathy.

• Options

vague booking. By far. Either say it or don't. don't be passive agressive about it.

• Options

Prob already mentioned, but TMI status updates.

A friend posted this earlier "why am I lactating?"

• Options
    imageJoBieger05:

Wow.

That reminds me of months ago, a friend just had a baby and posted they were all doing well, etc, etc and that she was leaking everywhere. Why would your friends/co-workers/relatives want or need to know this?

• Options
    imageAmandaP2008:
    imageJoBieger05:

Wow.

That reminds me of months ago, a friend just had a baby and posted they were all doing well, etc, etc and that she was leaking everywhere. Why would your friends/co-workers/relatives want or need to know this?

Exactly. 

• Options
    The "woe is me" status updates really peeve me!  my life is so miserable, blah blah blah!  The TMI updates are also out of control.  I have an acquaintance on FB who is always doing status updates about her and her DH's infertility issues.  I feel bad for her and all but do you really need to come out with that to people who are virtually strangers on FB???  Her NYE update was something to the effect of "my resolution last NYE was for it to be mine and DH's last NYE without a baby... this year I'm keeping my mouth shut.  More fertility testing next week"  really????  I hope that her and DH are able to conceive and can't imagine how difficult it must be to want the one thing that you may not be able to have, but come on, is nothing sacred anymore?  My DH would murder me if we had that issue and I put it out there like that!

• Options

I also hate when people delete their statuses. If you are too much of a *** to leave it up, then don't post it in the first place!

I hate when people talk about their animals like they are kids. I love my dog like a member of the family, but she is still a dog.

I hate when people are all lovey dovey. Gag me.

ETA: I HATE when people can't spell.

• Options
    imagemetzy144:

I also hate when people delete their statuses. If you are too much of a *** to leave it up, then don't post it in the first place!

I hate when people talk about their animals like they are kids. I love my dog like a member of the family, but she is still a dog.

I hate when people are all lovey dovey. Gag me.

ETA: I HATE when people can't spell.

This!

I have no clue why I don't just delete this person, but I keep her around for a laugh. Everything with her is spelled stupidly. 

ie: y do ppl rite lik dis? and i8t as alright.

• Options
    imageGoBleu:

This and I also hate people who complain everyday. I have one FB friend who always has migranes and everything else wrong with her, so annoying!
  • Options
    People who can't spell... hands down. Bugs the crap out of me trying to decipher what the heck they are saying.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options

My mother didn't tag herself in a pick of my lo but made her profile picture a picture of him. She was not in it, she was not holding him...I didn't get it.

But I hate people who share way too much information. I know a girl who is going through a divorce or might be. She wrote all about how he packed his stuff and left and is possibly going to be with a guy. And every single thing he has said wrong or done wrong that made their marriage break up.

• Options
    imageStephanie2167:

I hate that people can check in at places.

Getting my gym on at - 24 Hour Fitness.

Getting my grub on at - McDonalds with ___ and ____.

Shouldn't you be working out or eating and not playing on Facebook?

I hate this soooo much. Why do you feel the need to do this. No one cares.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"