Babies: 6 - 9 Months

5 teeth already... not sure when "teething" will start or did we skip it?

My son got his 1st tooth at 4 months, 1 week, 2nd a few weeks later.  His 3rd bottom shortly after and just now at 6.5 months his top 2 front teeth are poking through.

Throughout all 5 of these, the only way I knew he got another tooth was because I saw it.   He drools, but no more than usual. 

Does teething mostly kick in for the molars or do you think it is possibe he is just not impacted by it and we will skip it?

Did anyone's LOs do fine with their 1st teeth, but then get the horrible teething pains for later ones?

Trying to gauge what to expect.

Re: 5 teeth already... not sure when "teething" will start or did we skip it?

• Some babies just handle teething better than others.
    Count yourself lucky =)

Liam only has 2, and it was a horrendous experience for all of us haha

Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yeah, you are extremely fortunate.  We're going through it right now (assuming uppers) and it's been a miserable 24 hours.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    The Bee Hive Blog
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!
    25 Weeks - GOAL MET 52.2 Pounds gone! 27 Weeks Total Pounds Lost: 54.0
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekaylakaylakayla:

Some babies just handle teething better than others.
    Count yourself lucky =)

Liam only has 2, and it was a horrendous experience for all of us haha

ditto!

BFP#1 - 10/09, DS born 6/17/10 BFP#2 - 09/12, EDD 6/6/13, MMC 10/31/12 @8w5d, D&C 11/30/12 Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary
  • DD is getting her bottom 2 right now and is doing really well. I keep waiting for teh screaming to start. I'm hoping I'm one of the lucky ones.

• As pp stated, some LOs just handle the discomfort better.  DS got his first tooth this weekend and actually slept better than normal, he normally sleeps from 8pm to 7am, Saturday morning he slept till 8:30am and woke up with a tooth broken through, go figure!  Just count it as a blessing, I know I am, lol!

• YOu're lucky! DD is getting tooth #5 right now (I can see the bottom starting to poke through) and I'm sure #6 will be close behind since they seem to come in within a week of each other with her.

We have an easy teether too. She sleeps like crap when they're starting to break through and gets a little cranky but our main signs are the bad sleeping and biting everything like crazy. Otherwise, she's pretty easy. 

imageimage

• Lucky, I'm sure!  So far, we haven't had it too bad.  She is fussier than usual, but not noticeably so.  Today was a bad day, but I don't know if it was teething related or not.  She's never had a problem at night, still sleeps great, thankfully!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"