3rd Trimester

Graduation is 7 days after my due date!

For my master's degree...What are my chances for actually walking...not real great huh?  I am due April 30th and grad date is May 7th. This will be my second child and hopefully a VBAC.

Re: Graduation is 7 days after my due date!

• Even though I'm a ftm, I would not walk...there's a lot of standing up then sitting down, then walking, and waiting...even though this is a fabulous achievement, I would sit it out.
    image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ooh, good luck!  I'm due on May 14th, and my last day of finals is May 6th.  This is my first LO, so I'm hoping she waits until at least the 7th to make her appearance!
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am due with my first the week before finals. I found out that my doctor won't let me go a week late which is when I really really want her to come as my two huge finals would be done and out of the way.

In all I wouldn't walk.

Mom of 3 (Ginny 4 yrs old), (Miles 2 yrs old), and (Mason due June 15th) 
  • I'm due may 3, my last clinical is 5/5, and my graduation is 5/19. Im in nursing school so I'm planning on going to my pinning ceremony which is just my class instead of graduation with the whole school. This was the hardest thing I've done, so I want to celebrate it- even if that means wearing nurse's whites after just delivering! Really I should say I'm praying I make it to (and through) the last few weeks!! Good luck and congrats to all the other moms graduating this semester!!
  • How late will your doc let you go for a VBAC? Mine is 41 weeks firm, so that would put me right on the same day. 
  • I am finishing up grad school too! Currently trying to write my thesis (YUCK!) and finish up classes.  I am due early March with my first. I am so nervous because most women in my family have had to be induced and ended up with csections.  I have my big 6 hour written exam the first week of April and it takes almost an hour to drive to school each way.  I am planning on breast feeding and 8 hours away from little one when she will be under a month old seems impossible.  My professor told me to bring her to the exam and feed her while I write my essays. Yea right, that is what all the other students want to hear is a crying infant during their big exam!.  Good luck to all the other student moms out there. We have come this far so don't stop now. You can do it! You deserve to walk on graduation day too,  It is a huge achievment and you sacrificed a lot to get there. Just see how you feel the day of.  Best of luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"