Success after IF

Need to get my butt in gear!

I just signed up for a 10K (6 miles) walk in April.  The run/walk is in honor of my friend, Hawley, who lost her battle to breast cancer last May.  I haven't exercised in forever and this is the perfect motivation to get back on the exercise train.  Hawley left behind a wonderful husband and 2 LO's (1yr old and 3 yr old).  The loss of my friend is still very painful, but I'm looking forward to celebrating her life with all my friends from way back in the day.

Ugh...looks like I'm breaking out the 30 Day Shred tonight.  Wish me luck, ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need to get my butt in gear!

• You can do it Marcu!!!! I know you can!  And you've got plenty of time to work on getting in better shape.  And, I assume you'll be walking with friends, that will make it go fast when the time comes.  You'll do great!
  • imagehannah&ben:
    You can do it Marcu!!!! I know you can!  And you've got plenty of time to work on getting in better shape.  And, I assume you'll be walking with friends, that will make it go fast when the time comes.  You'll do great!

Thanks, Hannah!  I've never been this out of shape before but I've got 2 legs so that means I can get my lazy ass up and walk!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"