Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Anyone in the Orange county/Seminole county area of FL get that freestyle on sale?

What targets did you go to? I went to one and it wasnt on clearance just on sale..Before I try and run out to seven more..Kinda wanna narrow it down..

Re: Anyone in the Orange county/Seminole county area of FL get that freestyle on sale?

• Options

Almost 2 weeks ago I tried the Target in SoDo, 17/92 Casselberry, Lake Mary Blvd, and Sanford by the mall  I was able to grab the only clearance pump finally in Sanford. None of the other Targets even carried the pump anymore.  I wouldn't waste your time at any of those Targets!  If you do find a regular priced one South of DT, you could return it at Sanford because they are clearance priced at the location for sure. Good luck! 

• Options
    imageWeizy's beach bride:

Almost 2 weeks ago I tried the Target in SoDo, 17/92 Casselberry, Lake Mary Blvd, and Sanford by the mall  I was able to grab the only clearance pump finally in Sanford. None of the other Targets even carried the pump anymore.  I wouldn't waste your time at any of those Targets!  If you do find a regular priced one South of DT, you could return it at Sanford because they are clearance priced at the location for sure. Good luck! 

Oh geez..Can you PM me the address to that store? I'm not familiar with sanford but I know theres ONE target here that has it sale price I can pick it up and head down there but as stated, not sure about the area over there too much. DH might know more but well see if hell go for the waste of gas (Hes not as big of a penny pincher as I am!)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I found a regular priced on e at Clermont Target...then I returned it for the clearance price at the Florida Mall Target.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Well the target I went to yesterday has one left in stocck so ima run out at 8 to get it then head down to sanford target...excited and nervous better get this deal!
  • Options
    They wouldn't do it said they don't match clearance said they have no more so they can't do it only if someone returns one from their store or some bs oh well wasted time..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"