Babies: 6 - 9 Months

New Mom Ideas

My BFF had her little boy today and I'm wanting to get her a new mommy gift basket with a bunch of stuff for her(we've already gotten enough stuff for the baby). I must have blacked out the weeks following DS's birth because the only thing I can think of is a bottle of wine. Suggestions please? Thanks! 
Baby #3 is on the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

Also Mama to Max 5/21/10 and Lucy 6/18/12

Re: New Mom Ideas

• I did something like this for MYSELF.  I had my "mommy stash" and it was a bunch of fun things as a present to me to get out after the baby was born to help me feel good :-)

New perfume

New make-up (although that is a bit personal, maybe a good friend knows some of this stuff though!)

New purse

New earrings

New cute shirt in a size that fit comfortably during my transition period.  

Gift card to get my hair done

New awesome shampoo

I want to say that was about it.   Just pampering type stuff. 

Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • The main thing I remember thinking about was chocolate for some reason. Lol.

DD#1 is 3! And LO#2 is on his/her way! Due Feb 26th, 2014.

BFP#1: EDD 5/7/2010 born on 5/20/2010. A little girl named Emily.  

BFP#2: m/c 10/29/2012 EDD was 6/21/2012 Baby Hope was 6 weeks 3 days. 

BFP#3: Twin B stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days. Found on 8/10/2014. EDD was 2/26/2014. Twin A is still doing great and due date is 2/26/14. 

• Loading the player...
  • A little pricey, but the best "mommy" gift someone gave me was a massage gc for when I was feeling up to it :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Things I enjoyed having around after delivery:

Trail Mix

Granola Bars

Casserols and GCs to delivery restrauants

Fruit Basket

Bottled Water (omg I was so incredibly thirsty I needed water in every room of the house)

Sweats

New Bathrobe

Slippers

Motrin

Those pads that they line the beds in the hospital 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"