Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

johnnygurl, why so mean?

i have been nothing but nice to you. what's the deal, my friend?
song of the week - 2.6.11
un, deux, trois, cinq
smoke me a kipper. i'll be back for breakfast.

Re: johnnygurl, why so mean?

• first of all, you can stop calling me your friend.  secondly, you are an ae. 

An alter-ego (Latin, "the other I") is a second self, a second personality or persona within a person, who is often oblivious to the persona's actions. It was coined in the early nineteenth century when dissociative identity disorder was first described by psychologists.[1] A person with an alter-ego is said to lead a double life.

you can deny all that you want that you are not, but i know better.  you are on this board trying to make nice and get your post count up, almost at 400 in what, 2 weeks??  i have seen it all before many times over.

if you really want to connect with people then put up a real picture of your son and stop hiding behind the coconut. 

and to answer your question, i am not being "mean"....i am being honest, there is a difference. 

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejonnygurl76:

first of all, you can stop calling me your friend.  secondly, you are an ae. 

An alter-ego (Latin, "the other I") is a second self, a second personality or persona within a person, who is often oblivious to the persona's actions. It was coined in the early nineteenth century when dissociative identity disorder was first described by psychologists.[1] A person with an alter-ego is said to lead a double life.

you can deny all that you want that you are not, but i know better.  you are on this board trying to make nice and get your post count up, almost at 400 in what, 2 weeks??  i have seen it all before many times over.

if you really want to connect with people then put up a real picture of your son and stop hiding behind the coconut. 

and to answer your question, i am not being "mean"....i am being honest, there is a difference. 

so you feel i have a double life simply because i changed my sn. i don't see how that's a double life. i also don't see where i said i had a son. 

un, deux, trois, cinq
  • and i shall remain my nice self and continue being so.  
    un, deux, trois, cinq
  • imageJennySchecter:
    Linky?

i posted a response on someone's 'i love drama' link and she wasn't overly nice.  

un, deux, trois, cinq
  • I'm not up on the link that started this but I have a question.  Do you have a child?
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• imagediana.filipi:
    I'm not up on the link that started this but I have a question.  Do you have a child?

yes i do. but like many other posters, i opt not to show a picture of them. 

un, deux, trois, cinq
  • imagePixiestix4evahFan:

imageJennySchecter:
    Linky?

i posted a response on someone's 'i love drama' link and she wasn't overly nice.  

i told you to get a life. honestly if you have the time to sit on here and post all day and night every.single.day....you need to get a life.

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • imagejonnygurl76:
    imagePixiestix4evahFan:

imageJennySchecter:
    Linky?

i told you to get a life. honestly if you have the time to sit on here and post all day and night every.single.day....you need to get a life.

this is hilarious as i didn't post this weekend. 

un, deux, trois, cinq
    imagejonnygurl76:
    imagePixiestix4evahFan:

imageJennySchecter:
    Linky?

even more hilarious is that you need to point out that you didn't post over the weekend. 

i am not going to sit here and argue with AE's.......for someone who keeps trying to point out that you are not here causing drama, you sure do like to stir the pot.

• imagejonnygurl76:
    imagePixiestix4evahFan:
    imagejonnygurl76:
    imagePixiestix4evahFan:

imageJennySchecter:
    Linky?

even more hilarious is that you need to point out that you didn't post over the weekend. 

i am not going to sit here and argue with AE's.......for someone who keeps trying to point out that you are not here causing drama, you sure do like to stir the pot.

not stirring the pot.  have a nice evening, friend. 

un, deux, trois, cinq
  • All I can think when reading this post is "You're a nut! You're a nut! You're crazy in the coconut!  That that that boy needs therapy."
    bishes be crazy
  • imageamandopolis:
    All I can think when reading this post is "You're a nut! You're a nut! You're crazy in the coconut!  That that that boy needs therapy."

that song is incredibly catchy! 

un, deux, trois, cinq
  • I don't know the post in question but I agree with you on JG.  She's not my cup of tea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • image1SwtWld:
    I don't know the post in question but I agree with you on JG.  She's not my cup of tea.

i don't even know who you are or why you would say that but why would you add drama to this post?  if you have any sort of issue with me, take it up with me.

the fact that you would agree with an AE says a lot about you.

• imagejonnygurl76:

image1SwtWld:
    I don't know the post in question but I agree with you on JG.  She's not my cup of tea.

i don't even know who you are or why you would say that but why would you add drama to this post?  if you have any sort of issue with me, take it up with me.

It's ok that your memory is short.  I won't hold that against you. 

Off topic, I think it's funny that you act like the queen bee around here when in fact, you aren't.  Nice try though.

ETA: just because I agree with an AE doesn't say anything about me.  It's sad that you are so judgmental.  Why do you hate pixie so much that you would automatically hate on someone for agreeing with her?

• image1SwtWld:
    imagejonnygurl76:

image1SwtWld:

Off topic, I think it's funny that you act like the queen bee around here when in fact, you aren't.  Nice try though.

i really have no idea what you are talking about.  and i never claimed to be any type of queen, so i will leave that all to you.

• imagejonnygurl76:
    image1SwtWld:
    imagejonnygurl76:

image1SwtWld:

i really have no idea what you are talking about.  and i never claimed to be any type of queen, so i will leave that all to you.

I didn't say you claimed to be anything.  I said you act like it.  There's a difference.

• imagejonnygurl76:

image1SwtWld:

So if the AE says the sky is blue, I can't agree with her? 

• imageJingleBeIIe:
    imagejonnygurl76:

image1SwtWld:

NO!  Anything the AEs say is wrong!  Blasphemy! The sky must be a different color if an AE says it's blue!

• image1SwtWld:
    imagejonnygurl76:
    image1SwtWld:
    imagejonnygurl76:

image1SwtWld:

I didn't say you claimed to be anything.  I said you act like it.  There's a difference.

is this what you are whining about??

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/ShowThread.aspx?PostID=48008482#backToTopAnchor

call me crazy but i am not the one acting like a queen bee in that post.....

• image1SwtWld:
    imageJingleBeIIe:
    imagejonnygurl76:

image1SwtWld:

NO!  Anything the AEs say is wrong!  Blasphemy! The sky must be a different color if an AE says it's blue!

the sky is a pinky purple this morning with gumdrops raining from it. it's a glorious morning. Wink  unfortunately, there will always be some debbie downers in the group. just because i choose to be nice and not post a picture of my child automatically makes me a hideously mean, nasty, no good ae apparently. though truly, this is just a name change.  and that is all.

un, deux, trois, cinq
  • pixie, who were you before?
    (if its just a sn change then it seems it would be no big deal to share).
  • imagegumiberg:
    pixie, who were you before?
    it's a bit of a deal to share since family members have proven that they are on this board. it is best for my personal reasoning to not share who i was previously.
    un, deux, trois, cinq
    imagegumiberg:
    pixie, who were you before?
    it's a bit of a deal to share since family members have proven that they are on this board. it is best for my personal reasoning to not share who i was previously.

fair enough :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"