Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Annoying new habit

DD has learned how to flush the toilet so now whenever were in the bathroom she is constantly flushing the toilet.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Annoying new habit

• Options
    Ahahah.  That's hilarious.

photo 444e1a74-1f01-47b5-8489-88b2999f2e54_zpse873dcde.jpg 

Mommy's sweet girls

Kaatje Grace 4.26.2010

Eloise Hope 2.10.2012

• Options

Sit her down, have her watch Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" and teach her about how her carbon footprint is affecting the world she lives in.  

Big Smile

Wink 

Honestly though if she's flushing it that much, I'd stick a brick in the bottom of the tank so your water bill doesn't go sky high or anything.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

that is cute.

I'd shut the door (and this is what we do for this purpose)

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options
    imageBrandi Bee:

lol

Isla plays with the door stoppers.  BOING......BOING....BOINGBOINGBOING.....BOING.

OMG.  On days where I've come home from work to sleep, it makes me crazy!  My husband, understandably, forgets that even though it is day time, I am asleep!  I text him from bed to come get her out of her room, lol.

Simon does this too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imageBrandi Bee:

lol

Isla plays with the door stoppers.  BOING......BOING....BOINGBOINGBOING.....BOING.

OMG.  On days where I've come home from work to sleep, it makes me crazy!  My husband, understandably, forgets that even though it is day time, I am asleep!  I text him from bed to come get her out of her room, lol.

Simon does this too.

Ditto this. I had to take off the rubber part because he kept trying to eat it!

• Options
    Emma tries!  Ours are hard to push, so she hasn't had success yet, but she loves playing with them when she's sitting on the bowl.  Hopefully she won't master it soon!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

Lily tried that. I just punched her. She stopped.

Stick out tongue

This is a test. This is only a test.
  • Options
    imageadamstodrake:
    imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imageBrandi Bee:

lol

Simon does this too.

Ditto this. I had to take off the rubber part because he kept trying to eat it!

Reece too!

As you can tell by my siggy pic, I started having to keep my bathroom door shut these days. 

My big boy image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We have a baby gate on the kitchen door that has a foot pedal to open/close it (it's one of those gates that has a swinging door in it).  Well, my LO has discovered she can swing it back and forth.  She can't get it all the way latched or unlatched, but she can "shut" it and it BANGS against itself.  Sometimes I'm upstairs trying to nap or something and she's downstairs with DH and all I hear is "BANG.........BANG............BANG........BANG!" LOL it's funny, but HORRIBLE at the same time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"