3rd Trimester

I feel like she's "right there"

DD must have settled further into my pelvis recently, I feel like her head is "right there" between my legs. When she wiggles or moves I feel pressure right inside my vag, almost like she could pop out.

I'm interested to see what the doc says tomorrow when he checks me. Last week he simply stated she was head down, soft, and 50% effaced.

BabyFruit Ticker
Married 1/20/07
DD Born: 2/18/11
LO #2 EDD: 10/16/15

Re: I feel like she's "right there"

• My LO's been like that since right before New Year's. I can totally tell when she puts her hand on top of her head, it feels like she's punching my cervix. (She actually is though, I'm 4cm and the MW can feel her head and my water sac bulging when she checks me.)

It's totally possible for your LO to be that low. Not comfortable, is it?

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one! It feels like she's pushing down and out when she wiggles!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I was actually joking with DH that it would be hilarious if we went to have sex (aka prostaglandin donations to help me dilate) and a little fist was sticking out! He doesn't seem to think this is as funny as I do.
    CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • imageTiffanyTheMom:

My LO's been like that since right before New Year's. I can totally tell when she puts her hand on top of her head, it feels like she's punching my cervix. (She actually is though, I'm 4cm and the MW can feel her head and my water sac bulging when she checks me.)

It's totally possible for your LO to be that low. Not comfortable, is it?

Everyone says I look like I have dropped (EVERYONE) even DH who was not initially convinced. I can definitely feel that she is very low down there. I think she may be plotting her escape (or at least I hope she is at least thinking about it)

That is so crazy about your midwife being able to feel your water sac and the baby's head. Seems like you could go at any time! And 4 cm is awesome you will only have to dialate 6cm when you go into active labor.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 1/20/07
    DD Born: 2/18/11
    LO #2 EDD: 10/16/15
  • I'm just 33 weeks along and I have the worst cervical pain from time to time ... it seriously feels like she's stabbing me in the cervix.  She's been head down for the past two weeks.  I just hope she doesn't decide to turn at the last possible minute, haha. *Knocks on the wood.*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"